Author Topic: Blockland Task Force (BTF) (Inactive)  (Read 12179 times)

-No D-wand (mod)
-Ban limit: 2hrs (mod)
Destructo wand and the ability to change the ban time are default mods you know

I thought we had d wands

Nope

Destructo wand and the ability to change the ban time are default mods you know

I coulda sworn I got a download or something.

Hey ev you gonna get on soon?

This is MY build:

Can i go ahead and change my Clan Tags to this now?

This is MY build:
1. you need to upload your image to tinypic, copy the image url, then post it here.
2. I can tell you a few things you need to improve
   -a-Don't use 2x2 bricks for your walls, unless you overlap them like actual bricks
   -b-Use larger bricks to take the place of smaller bricks for a smaller brick count
   -c-add more stuff. A simple brick house could use windows, a lawn, etc.
   -d-don't do stuff halfway. I noticed the roof ends in a top ramp, and it makes it looks lopsided. The door isn't centered or to the side, and that's all I've got to say for now.

This is MY build:
1. you need to upload your image to tinypic, copy the image url, then post it here.
2. I can tell you a few things you need to improve
   -a-Don't use 2x2 bricks for your walls, unless you overlap them like actual bricks
   -b-Use larger bricks to take the place of smaller bricks for a smaller brick count
   -c-add more stuff. A simple brick house could use windows, a lawn, etc.
   -d-don't do stuff halfway. I noticed the roof ends in a top ramp, and it makes it looks lopsided. The door isn't centered or to the side, and that's all I've got to say for now.

Build lacks some serious detail. Please go over it once more and try to improve it. I'm too busy with other apps to give a detailed explanation. Thankfully my good pal Corp did it for me.

how will i increase my rank if i technically stopped playing BL? i'm becoming more of a minecraft player, atleast for now.

how will i increase my rank if i technically stopped playing BL? i'm becoming more of a minecraft player, atleast for now.

Idk. If you want to rank up you gotta earn SP whenever I have a TDM or something running. If you're a builder then go make a build.

FYI: Gonna be offline for a week. I have some stuff to attend to (homework, clubs, etc).

I'm back, and now I need to schedule a building day so we can work on the clan HQ. I need to hear from:

-Joxus
-InGenius
-Providence
-And whoever else is a builder

If you're free anytime this week, tell me.