Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244207 times)

FG-
I already have a 500w psu on its way (: . Also, thanks for showing me that 8800gts, I would buy it right now if I hadn't already seen the 9800 gtx KO for only $209 ( and if I didn't hate mail in rebates :P )

Can I apply and show a rather nice mansion I built?
No, really, it's not a hunk of $*!t and spam. It's quite pretty.

Yes, you can. Post an application topic in the gallery, and add pictures of the build in it.
----
I put the reserved list mod on my server, so if it's full, go ahead an join.
Active USSR members, as well as several other people are on it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 09:12:13 PM by Sumz »

Just wanted to let everyone know 2 weeks in advance that on July 18th, 2008 I will be going to New York and won't have access to Blockland browser until I come back on August the 18th of 2008. So I'll be gone for 1 month for all those who are illiterate, j/k xD! But yeah I know everyone will miss me, I am the center of attention. So just to let you guys know.

USSR TO THE PEOPLE!

Just wanted to let everyone know 2 weeks in advance that on July 18th, 2008 I will be going to New York and won't have access to Blockland browser until I come back on August the 18th of 2008. So I'll be gone for 1 month for all those who are illiterate, j/k xD! But yeah I know everyone will miss me, I am the center of attention. So just to let you guys know.

USSR TO THE PEOPLE!

Have fun, bye.

Say "hey" to Delaila for me.

Unblacklist 137 for it isn't kaphix anymore its me.

Dude, everyone has that key. You unblacklist 137, you unblacklist everyone who looked at Kaphix's personal message a while ago.

forget IM BORED. Ronin let's do something.

Unblacklist 137 for it isn't kaphix anymore its me.
Yes and you were being a moron

Well my moron ways have changed.
I learned after being banned from several servers for doing it
Killhammer for give me D:

You came back into the server with 2 new ids after getting banned for spamming and started talking stuff. then you came here and tried to blatantly lie about it. Don't try to play the victim you were asking for a place on the blacklist.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 07:43:59 AM by Killhamer »

You came back into the server with 2 new ids after getting banned for spamming and started talking stuff. then you came here and tried to blatantly lie about it. Don't try to play the victim you were asking for a place on the blacklist.
I have to agree, you had your two chances, and you promptly blew them.

Screw You.