Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244235 times)

I spoted imposter, he had ussr tags...

hahah, russian scincest

Also, here's the ID of a USSR hater, blacklist 5410 "Rambo: Screw yourselfs USSRs CGZ PWNZ"

Edit: heres some more from that CGZ clan thanks to alenth: 4952, 5410, 4042, 5389, 1907
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 08:16:07 PM by [USSR] Diggy »

Srry about that man, rambo is being the same douche he always is. sorry about the whole War stuff with CGZ i dont know what happend there i was working on my clan base and sabith came and said there was a war and i was like WTF? so
I talked to ladios and told him what happend.

Who would wanna start a war with the russians?

No elitism.
Just because you're in USSR, that doesn't give you the right to prance around thinking you're a better builder than everyone.

One rule that everyone seems to forget.

No elitism.
Just because you're in USSR, that doesn't give you the right to prance around thinking you're a better builder than everyone.

Unfortunately. However being one of the top clans does stand for something.

I don't see much elitism quite frankly, just frustration with people trying to join with 1x1 spam.

Who would wanna start a war with the russians?

Uhm, Napoleon... Riddler... I guess he's the reincarnation of one of the two, or both.

I don't see much elitism quite frankly, just frustration with people trying to join with 1x1 spam.

Getting banned for complaining about a host wanding my build with no excuse given but; "Thought it was spam.", then getting called a whiney bitch, felt quite elite.

When you bitch, you are also whiney. Builds on our server are subject to destruction with no questions asked. Unless it says [USSR] Freebuild.

I don't think Sumz likes you Az, he usually bans you. Although you tend to annoy the forget outa me when I'm in the middle of building.

There is a disturbance in the force.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/Ronin006/loool.png Ahahahaahahahaha

Put it into an image program to zoom in if you can't see the text.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:10:01 PM by Ronin »

Heres someone to blacklist for faking that he was in USSR:
Name: hobo joe
ID: 5725

I LOVE AZAZEL STFU.

No elitism.

Unfortunately. However being one of the top clans does stand for something.

Even just visiting I got ripped to shreads, still don't know why. I think it was my ID, as that was pushed around a lot in the conversation with the clan.