Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244274 times)

I really don't like it when people butt into our convos. We are not tech support, emotional support, therapists, or build raters.

Hello, I would like to join USSR, ill submit my acrtic weather machine which some of you may have seen before.

click the images for larger scale.

I await your decision.

Awesome. I always admired that build in so many ways. I also expected you to apply for USSR a long time ago, and always wanted you in the clan. So my vote is yes, we'll have to see the rest of the clan's verdict though.

I don't see much elitism quite frankly, just frustration with people trying to join with 1x1 spam.

Getting banned for complaining about a host wanding my build with no excuse given but; "Thought it was spam.", then getting called a whiney bitch, felt quite elite.

I don't see how that is elitism when in fact its NOT your server. I could ban anyone from my server and not give a forget who it was. I ban people who are spamming 1x1 bricks, or does nothing but use colorful houses. Does it mean I am saying i'm better than you?  Like i said before, it's not your server, so what does it matter if we ban you because of what you did. We aren't proving we are better than you, we just don't want you in our god damn servers.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:52:13 PM by Lavish »

Hello, I would like to join USSR, ill submit my acrtic weather machine which some of you may have seen before.

I await your decision.

Of course, i've always loved seeing your builds, and it's a guarantee yes for me, no questions asked.

P.S. sorry for double post

Edit: Welcome to USSR Mr. Smash!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 11:08:30 PM by Lavish »

Awesome. I always admired that build in so many ways. I also expected you to apply for USSR a long time ago, and always wanted you in the clan. So my vote is yes, we'll have to see the rest of the clan's verdict though.
Yes.
Mr. Smash is totally in.

Lol, all this time I thought Smash was already in the clan. :P

Aw, Smash. You used a build you built several months ago. Lame.
Welcome anyway.

Welcome to USSR Mr.Smash :D, I'm glad you applied.

We aren't proving we are better than you, we just don't want you in our god damn servers.

So I'm banned from all USSR servers now? Your plurality scares me. :P

Like i said before, it's not your server, so what does it matter if we ban you because of what you did.

Simple, because I enjoy your servers. I had good fun on Diggy's server until this minor incident, and I did appoligise to him earlier in this thread - not sure if he saw it nor not, though, which is rather irellevant, too. If Diggy really hates my guts that bad, it's probably for the better, and I won't mention it again. It just felt silly having this result in a permanent ban, that's all.

It is unlike me, so I might have over reacted. Easily my first proper permaban, ever. And I'd be damned if you didn't have a word or two to say if you were subjected to a similar episode.

@Sumz:

Az loves his Zums. ^^
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 04:37:11 AM by Azazel »

:D

Thanks for accepting me.

Aw man I didn't get to post yes fast enough.

Yay smash.

We aren't proving we are better than you, we just don't want you in our god damn servers.

So I'm banned from all USSR servers now? Your plurality scares me. :P

Like i said before, it's not your server, so what does it matter if we ban you because of what you did.

It is unlike me, so I might have over reacted. Easily my first proper permaban, ever. And I'd be damned if you didn't have a word or two to say if you were subjected to a similar episode.

@Sumz:

Az loves his Zums. ^^

I just have to stick up for the clan, I don't even know you but it sounds like that problem is elitism, and ronin ain't no prick like that. Aswell as sumz, nor diggy. Just had to butt in at some point.

Did somebody say elitism?