Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244297 times)

LOL

Somehow I knew it was Mass College of Art before I even clicked it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 08:27:11 PM by Ronin »

Dis baman an piderman dey is fweinds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1YJbCftjBI&feature=related

face dis ur sandwish?

Hey everyone in USSR, please report to my server as soon as possible, or whenever it is open, which it is now as of 12:00am EST.

I created a huge house full of rooms that i need everyone in ussr to build in. It will be a ussr build, and so far this is who built it in:

Lavish - 70%
Ladio - 15%
Loserhero - 10%
GreekGeeker - 5%

Diggy is about to create on soon, so that will be another person. I need everyone please, even you face, sumz, wizzard, and wedge. Much appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 11:47:24 PM by Lavish »

I no longer have an "s"? :'(

Blacklisting Tcxxx572 for being a complete failure at everything he's ever attempted and making a lame ass joke clan.

Hey, in case you missed it. Here's Tcxxx:

wtf.... What kind of emo kid wants to date a blockland girl. I know a child Molester. You sir are off to jail.

God damn I love this thread.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:38:50 PM by Lavish »

I am working on my USSR app. on the RotB dedicated server if anyone wants to go see it. The exterior is finished but the interior is far from it. My Blockland name is salvation.

Loser hero, sorry if alp was being such a noob. If I don't get in with this app. I will keep trying. I have always  wanted to get into this clan from day one.

Needs epic war movie. Some people go to fight USSR and we unleash a legion of Lincoln Bots and Zor's crab thingies.