Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 241761 times)

Don't question bans, unless you are a persecuted christian in Rome.

Edit: he came into Sumz's server and started complaining about Killhammer with a poor choice of words.

Blacklisted ID: 1957
That was a different guy his name is Shinji I think. Face banned him and he thinks I did because the ban reason was "Facechild banned you" (he figured face wouldn't actually write that).

I sure am making enemies fast.

He admitted to calling you a "loving handicapped cigarette" or something. How dumb!

Don't question bans, unless you are a persecuted christian in Rome.

Edit: he came into Sumz's server and started complaining about Killhammer with a poor choice of words.

Blacklisted ID: 1957
That was a different guy his name is Shinji I think. Face banned him and he thinks I did because the ban reason was "Facechild banned you" (he figured face wouldn't actually write that).

I sure am making enemies fast.
The fact that you banned him for that reason shortly afterwards probably doesnt help.

Uhh ya I did read about the clan. I have an application

then why don't you post it, nancy boy
I don't know how

The fact that you banned him for that reason shortly afterwards probably doesnt help.
I thought it would be funny. though a permaban for that may have been a bit much.
KillHammer admin?
Facechild copied my super admin pass and Diggy randomly told me his. they are the only 2 servers besides my own that I have admin in.

You can have admin on mine if you...

BULd <A loving BOX>

Sorry for the interuption for my breaking news.

Rated PG 13 - Parental Vision Required for children under the age of 13.

I GOT MY forgetIN SERVER BACK ONLINE! forget YEH! haha but really folks finally I got it back online and I figured out what happened. Now time to record all of this onto notepad for the future.

Quote for Ronin's pic:

I SQUISH-A YOUR HEAD!

I spoted imposter, he had ussr tags...

Honestly, with that kind of ID and username, that's more likely to just be a 10-year old than anything else.  So I'm really not sure if we should ban them.

Is his full game name [USSR]Russian Incest[Loli]?

Oh wait I misread.

Apparently a bunch of people are at war with us again.