Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173636 times)

A Kepi... hmmm. Also, do you have the Navigator's Full name (It makes research easier to have full name rather than last name only xD)? And what other cool stuff did he leave?

A Kepi... hmmm. Also, do you have the Navigator's Full name (It makes research easier to have full name rather than last name only xD)? And what other cool stuff did he leave?
I don't have the patch with me. It's in the next province over :P
But I'm going to be going there fairly soon so I'll look.

As for the other stuff, there was a really nice compass, some really old backpacks, knives, gun cleaning sets, a film splicer, a slide show projector, and 8mm film projector, a bunch of slides and some 8mm film reels.
We watched a few of the reels (because the projector still works) and there was some pretty neat stuff. Mostly building houses and what have you from the late 40s.

I don't have the patch with me. It's in the next province over :P
But I'm going to be going there fairly soon so I'll look.

As for the other stuff, there was a really nice compass, some really old backpacks, knives, gun cleaning sets, a film splicer, a slide show projector, and 8mm film projector, a bunch of slides and some 8mm film reels.
We watched a few of the reels (because the projector still works) and there was some pretty neat stuff. Mostly building houses and what have you from the late 40s.
post on youtube :o xD
Also, it was just a patch? You dont have the name of the guy? And, what type of BackPack was this. And, are the Knives or gun cleaning sets OD Green, and does the gun cleaning set have black writing on it, and its green?

post on youtube :o xD
Also, it was just a patch? You dont have the name of the guy? And, what type of BackPack was this. And, are the Knives or gun cleaning sets OD Green, and does the gun cleaning set have black writing on it, and its green?
I don't remember the guys name but I know I could find it. I think the only military thing is the patch. I'm pretty sure everything else is civilian.
And sadly, shortly after we got the house, the film was claimed by some historic society or something. But I'm sure I could find them and record the video.

I bought a Lemon grenade from the Flea Market the other day :3

I bought a Lemon grenade from the Flea Market the other day :3

lolnice.

R.I.P. Neil...
Interesting article, do read.
Quote from: Fox News
His family's statement Saturday made a simple request for anyone who wanted to remember him:
"Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink."
Thats the end of the article. I thought I'd quote it.

Is this an American pilot based WW2 clan by any chance? If so, I'd still like to applicate. I'm building a plane for my app, pics when finished

R.I.P. Neil...
Interesting article, do read.Thats the end of the article. I thought I'd quote it.
That was a good article Sailor, thanks for sharing, as I hadnt heard. It was a touching article. R.I.P Neil

Is this an American pilot based WW2 clan by any chance? If so, I'd still like to applicate. I'm building a plane for my app, pics when finished
Pretty much yes. We do flying/ building. However, with the start of school for some people, we aren't doing as many meets right now, because people may be busy.

I start school soon guis :c

I started on the 21st, also, playing and smashing as a giant Space T-Rex is fun, smashings bugs as it is too

Three more movies for the list:
Sands of Iwo Jima, Guns of Navarone, and The Thin Red Line

Supa edit:
Check out this sweet build here!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:58:09 AM by SailorMan »

I cant host, but can you send me a linl via PM so I can mess with it :3?