Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173244 times)

I hit that special key combination again, and now Blockland is broken... I have to fix it later.

Faq
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:33:01 PM by SailorMan »

Queen of page 69.  I don't understand what the current project is.  Do we even have one?

Queen of page 69.  I don't understand what the current project is.  Do we even have one?
Ive been busy with other stuff so we haven't really had time.

PLUS I STARTED MANY PROJECTS AND:
A. NO ONE CAME TO MEETS
B. NO ONE HELPED
C. NO ONE POSTED ON FORUMS OR PMed ME, OR ANSWERED QUESTIONS. IT GOT SO FAR AS TO SENDING DEMOTION NOTICES.

:/

1. Battle of the Bulge TDM
2. That airfield Thing
3. The Reviving of Wake Island (More Word of Mouth)
And Im sure a few others

We cant do anything when most of you even help, be active, and just answer a simple question like "When are you free," or "I will be abled to come to a clan meet on such a such day," etc.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:16:43 PM by SailorMan »

Who here has ever heard of Avalon Hill?

Who here has ever heard of Avalon Hill?
One google search later, the company that made Axis and Allies?

One google search later, the company that made Axis and Allies?
NOOO. Im talking about Avalon Hill PRE 2000s. Like 1958- the 70s. Great strategic war games. All realistic. Panzer Blitz, Panzer Leader, Luftwaffe, D-Day, Gettysburg, Tactics II, U-Boat, ALL OF THEM... ARE
AWESOME
Ill post more about all of them later. they are all really fun, and based on WWII, sports, war, etc. Best games EVER. If you like board games and World War Two, seriously, shed a 20 dollar bill and get a game. It may take an hour to learn how to play, and like 2 to 5 hours to play, but it is REALLY FUN! I have Luftwaffe and Tactics II. Cant wait to play them. And my dad used to play these back in the day. Ill post more if you all want

I've got to get one of those now :P

I've got to get one of those now :P
Ill tell you which one to get. If you want more info on anything let me know. Ill figure it out. Great games, many wars. There is one for WWI too. Ill post more about it tomorrow.

Cool, thanks for making me to have to save up to buy another thing, I cant until November, as I have to payoff Halo 4

Fixing blockland... Lets see.

No luck, forgeted up even more... Lets see. I gotta loving fix this!
Edit: No luck at all. I dont even know what this does. I will see if there is something in the Bugs section
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:52:13 AM by SailorMan »

Tactics II is a fun game. I played it once with my dad.

Tactics II is a fun game. I played it once with my dad.
I have to play it still. I picked one up at a Yard Sale, Dirt cheap. It had heavy box wear but every single piece was in it including the letter of satisfaction you send back to the company.

Ive been dusting the shelves in my room... Its hard work. I have MANY airplanes on them. its so hard to clean them all :C

And i got a finger jammed in dodgeball, my WASD hand to, no Minecraft or BL for me D: