Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178486 times)

^This. I wasn't a good builder when I applied for GBLD eons ago, but Im glad that they accepted me. Through building with others you gain experience.

And if it weren't for Sailor's guidance, I'd have never been able to build. I may not be the best builder but this clan definitely helped me out tons.

And if it weren't for Sailor's guidance, I'd have never been able to build. I may not be the best builder but this clan definitely helped me out tons.
Jeez, you're better than me lol. You were always a great builder!

Also, check this out guys! Nice story about a pilot from WWII still flying today http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-25/veteran-wwii-pilot-still-flying-tiger-moths-at-90/5343832

Also, check this out guys! Nice story about a pilot from WWII still flying today http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-25/veteran-wwii-pilot-still-flying-tiger-moths-at-90/5343832

That is really inspirational. It's stories like that which make me feel like no generation can compare to the ones that served in WWII in terms of bravery, courage, and dedication. Absolutely amazing.

when is everyone free to film? From this week/ weekend?

Won't be free Wednesday, I'm usually free throughout the week after school, and weekend afternoons

Im not free Wednesday, Friday, Saturday morning (Possibly the day too, idk). Thats all I have so far, for busy days. Oh and MAYYBE Thursday. If you aren't busy, I will notify Kreon

Okay. I usually join up with my friends to play around 9 on Saturday and Friday nights, but I'm free throughout the afternoon. Sunday usually isn't the best because I do my homework then, but I can make it work if need be.

Edited.

Note: I posted this on April 1st
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:17:37 PM by TNT? »

I have finally come to a decision, I am no longer going to play Blockland or have anything more to do with this game. So farewell and have fun without me.

Note: I posted this on April 1st
dude if this is fake then you better remove it cos baddy will prolly ban you.

dude if this is fake then you better remove it cos baddy will prolly ban you.
Yes, please remove it! I don't want you banned incase you want to come back!

I just finished a 1/72 P-51 in 352nd FG colors and I'll have you know I thought about you boys the whole time.

By the way, it was an april fools joke. :)

I just finished a 1/72 P-51 in 352nd FG colors and I'll have you know I thought about you boys the whole time.
picssssss Thats amazinggg!

By the way, it was an april fools joke. :)
and you bastard!

brother.

btw one of the bosses for clan discussion is gonna be a giant plane, hence bnfb

unless you're in their forces