Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 81479 times)

ooo hello.

I love the mathematical value in your proportional thinking, Iban. It definitely stretches the fun.

for instance

Reward has to justify punishment.

absolutely.

There has to be some sort of incentive to committing crime, or no one would do it.

Incentives, that's the word. There has to be incentives everywhere.

keep developing. looks beautiful

Lol, just saw "Iban's Nothing Works" on the server list  :cookieMonster:

"What will the major do?"

"If the mayor sets laws, what kinds? How will it be regulated? Will there be a list of laws that the mayor can select?"

Maybe he can set a tax rate and set the penalties for crimes, and set minimum/maximum wage. Of course, the minimum and maximum would also have a minimum and a maximum.

"What will the major do?"

"If the mayor sets laws, what kinds? How will it be regulated? Will there be a list of laws that the mayor can select?"
The major has no primary functions. He sets taxes and moral issues, which is limited to Abortion and if felons can buy weapons at stores. Taxes regulate income.

In the future, Mayors will be responsible for buying upgrades for the city.

All civilians will be able to view current laws and taxes at any time through the stats gui.

The major has no primary functions. He sets taxes and moral issues, which is limited to Abortion and if felons can buy weapons at stores. Taxes regulate income.

In the future, Mayors will be responsible for buying upgrades for the city.

All civilians will be able to view current laws and taxes at any time through the stats gui.

Please explain.

When I was first testing Job Operations for the mayor, I just stuck Abortions in as a boolean placeholder. It doesn't do anything except giving a message about its legalization/illegalization. I'm keeping it in for laughs.

Criminal politics sounds extremely exciting.

but I've noticed the little hint of "anarchy" within the phrase.

what kind of anarchy could you be hinting to? political assassination? demotion? ;)

Will this still need a Dedi to work?

what kind of anarchy could you be hinting to? political assassination? demotion? ;)

Just wondering, did you make the code for electing a mayor to where you can't abuse it like with Votekick?

Just wondering, did you make the code for electing a mayor to where you can't abuse it like with Votekick?
It's going to be tied to your profile.

also! If you're going to make roads randomly generate eventually, or grow depending on land bought, I'd suggest having pre-built civic buildings to generate as well. just another thing not to worry about.

personally, I love civil engineering and city development, so I could really help you in the public transportation field if you're to troubled to do it.

haha, I wouldn't go 133k bricks like my cityrpg though.

It was a cool city, and the server could support it, but I know you're all about the actual game.

either way, I'm excited. yay