Author Topic: i need a partner to help make a game  (Read 2166 times)

Fact: People with bad grammar can't make games.

People like Z3N0N are the reason we don't have nice things in this world.

People like Z3N0N are the reason we don't have nice things in this world.
well said

Will anybody be willing to make a game with me? I have better grammar which makes for my lacking skills in any coding, scripting, modeling. Not only do I have better grammar, I have better ideas. I will be the mastermind behind the game and you will all serve me as slaves and it would be great if you guys could bring me ideas to life.

I'm not joking either.

Will anybody be willing to make a game with me? I have better grammar which makes for my lacking skills in any coding, scripting, modeling. Not only do I have better grammar, I have better ideas. I will be the mastermind behind the game and you will all serve me as slaves and it would be great if you guys could bring me ideas to life.

I'm not joking either.
wow, a chance to help someone else achieve status as the mastermind behind a game that was completely created by others because they had some generic ideas about some kind of overused game concept they have tricked themselves into believing is original! what an opportunity!

even if i could offer anything more than the mods basic models that's still a stuff idea.

yes
lol
it is a bad idea. Thats basically what most people on the forums ask for when they want a game.

guess what guys? ive already got the engine running. a working, moving character file. and a basic map -_- looks like ill be able to do it. and btw im just gunna make a typical zombie survival for my first game. yes i know its unoriginal but its an easy concept

i kinda wanna play it :U

lol its not ready for release yet.

Could you post some pictures?

no its just started. maybe within the next few days.

I'm not joking either.

No. No one help this man. "Creating ideas" is not something to be proud of, nor is it any respectable position. It's a fancy way of saying "I'm useless but want to be famous."