Author Topic: Yosher = friend  (Read 4639 times)

Yosher is a total friend/starfish.
Thinks hes better than everyone else
Pulls stuff like this in gallery (this is the first post)
I don't like it.
And now you're going to insult me for it. Wanna bet?
What an starfish

All he said was he didn't like it...

So what?

Yosher is a total friend/starfish.
Thinks hes better than everyone else
Pulls stuff like this in gallery (this is the first post)What an starfish
Woa... hold the phone: yosher made a GRUESOME and RUDE post on a cool build:

with the words:
I don't like it.
And now you're going to insult me for it. Wanna bet?
You have GOT to have a lot of "cajones" (balls for spanish) and to be very mean + a experienced cyber bully to even pull THAT kind of crud.. Like seriously!? that build is fricking amazing.. If i were to experience such a comment I would probably stay in my house for weeks and even (maybe?) think about Self Deletes.

He had a point, sometimes when people say they don't like a build, the creator gets pissed.

All he said was he didn't like it...

So what?
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: cookies to you
He had a point, sometimes when people say they don't like a build, the creator gets pissed.
So he was an starfish to the person posting the build just because there was a possibility the OP could get mad at negative criticism?

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: cookies to you
So he was an starfish to the person posting the build just because there was a possibility the OP could get mad at negative criticism?
Even if the OP was to get mad, why would he care?
He gave his honest opinion, is that so wrong?

I'll admit, he assumed that a little too quickly and it made him look like a slight starfish, but he has a point.

he's not that bad, I've seen much worse users on the forums. this is pretty much a similar deal with any other user. we are collectively a critical forum lol

I was just messing with him a bit.
After seeing the other topic where he called everybody a hater with insane rage just because they didn't like the build, I wanted to see if he was actually serious.

But seriously, no need to call me a friend just because of one post I made.

Also, you've been much more of an starfish in gallery topics.

Example:

>img2brick
Since when does pointing out that someone used IMG2Brick make me a moron? lol that is obviously IMG2Brick.
I can fillcan a bunch of bricks purple and make up a cool story too. Why don't you type me up another essay :-)

You're a hypocrite, lol.

Naah. I think he's fine.

Naah. I think he's fine.

Are you blind?

Yosher cannot handle himself. I understand he is like 13, but he still needs to grow up.

Are you blind?

Yosher cannot handle himself. I understand he is like 13, but he still needs to grow up.

Explain why?