9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 156579 times)

are we gonne do the server lusk?

Hosting a server for probably an hour or so.
may host longer
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:36:16 PM by DaSord213 »

Is there anyway to stop the chat-menu/events log at the bottom left of the screen from covering up menus?
I can't see what I need to craft things.
So, uh, anyone got any ideas?
Or has the same problem?

It's really quite annoying. I can't see what location I need to be at to craft something, nor the amount of whatever item I need to do so.

Is there a way to make chunks load faster? This please wait screen is becoming a nuisance.

Recently, I've experienced this lag-spiking in multiplayer servers. Not just in one individual servers, but (possibly) all of them. I can't seem to find a way to even alleviate the issue one bit. Does anybody know how to resolve this?

wow guys that sounds awesome

TOO BAD I CANT BUY THE GAME BECAUSE IT WONT LET ME GODDAMN REGISTER

aaaaaaaaa

zealot, it let me register like 30 minutes ago, just check again, it's probably up right now

zealot, it let me register like 30 minutes ago, just check again, it's probably up right now
https://picroma.com/account/create
it isn't working for me.
this is traumatizing

i guess it was only up for like an hour

i guess it was only up for like an hour
i was at a party
now i feel bad

maybe if i wait till the middle of the night all the traffic will die down and ill be able to actually buy it
or maybe i'm just an idiot
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:41:20 PM by Zalot »

I loving hate playing with most of you that I played with today except for Tok and Sord. (And that Felix guy was alright) because you all have just been grabbing every loving drop.

Anything and everything gets sucked into people's pockets. "Oh yeah I didn't pick that up" my ass.
I'll host private servers from now on. forget

lol I picked up stuff then dropped it out of combat, just a habbit from playing with friends lol (btw I'm that Felix guy)

I loving hate playing with most of you that I played with today except for Tok and Sord. (And that Felix guy was alright) because you all have just been grabbing every loving drop.

Anything and everything gets sucked into people's pockets. "Oh yeah I didn't pick that up" my ass.

I'll join tomorrow if you want, I never understood why people pick up EVERYTHING when in a group, not that hard to be considerate.

I pick up everything, but i gladly throw it back out after combat for people who need it. It's how it works with my friends and i.