9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 156570 times)

I pick up everything, but i gladly throw it back out after combat for people who need it. It's how it works with my friends and i.
This is how it should work, but as soon as someone picks something up they just keep it, and in turn leads to forcing people to grab first, or they'll never get it

see you guys are complaining about loot sharing in the game
but I can't even PLAY THE GAME

I pick up everything, but i gladly throw it back out after combat for people who need it. It's how it works with my friends and i.

That's still kind of stupid, consider this, lets say you pick up everything, ranger armor drops, no one is a ranger, then repeat with everything everyone wont need, now you just made money and the others did not, now repeat this for many levels and now you're rich while the others are poor, here's the thing though, unless a conversation on money comes up, you nor they will know how much everyone has and that they are poor vs you.

are we gonne do the server lusk?
Sorry got busy with life. Cant do it today. Maybe soon

That's still kind of stupid, consider this, lets say you pick up everything, ranger armor drops, no one is a ranger, then repeat with everything everyone wont need, now you just made money and the others did not, now repeat this for many levels and now you're rich while the others are poor, here's the thing though, unless a conversation on money comes up, you nor they will know how much everyone has and that they are poor vs you.
I would never personally whore items. I never do. I openly share the profits with my fellow adventurers.

Registration is working now.

Registration is working now.
not for me?

someone register zealot an account if they get the ability to register

did you retry just now?

I would never personally whore items. I never do. I openly share the profits with my fellow adventurers.

Okay, well I was just making sure that was the case, because even though you mean well there still is that unintended consequence of doing that.

did you retry just now?
I am refreshing the page and all I get is
User registrations are currently disabled due to server maintenance. Please try again later.

I am refreshing the page and all I get is
User registrations are currently disabled due to server maintenance. Please try again later.

I decided to try to register you an account but it's not just you, it's not working.

Okay, well I was just making sure that was the case, because even though you mean well there still is that unintended consequence of doing that.
Well then again i usually only play with close friends on mics. If there's no mic, then there's a problem.

"Please try again later."

i've been trying for 3 days

"Please try again later."

i've been trying for 3 days
at all the wrong times apparently lol
i registered last night and was able to install today

I loving hate playing with most of you that I played with today except for Tok and Sord. (And that Felix guy was alright) because you all have just been grabbing every loving drop.

Anything and everything gets sucked into people's pockets. "Oh yeah I didn't pick that up" my ass.
I'll host private servers from now on. forget
I really don't remember seeing you often, we greeted then ran off.