Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)

Poll

is this game fuckin epic?

yes
28 (8.9%)
yes
9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 155953 times)

Is the server still up?

Closed the server. Just tell me when to get it back up.

Alright its up.

jaydee.servegame.com

Odd. I'm like the only one who has had no problems with this game. I had all settings maxed out and I never got swallowed by the fog in normal play. It did happen when gliding at 450% speed + infinitely boosting with space but that was to be expected. Even then I could just go in the opposite direction of the fog for two seconds and then get right back on track as the world ahead of me had already loaded. I didn't have any notable heat problems either even though my computer is dusty as hell. I wonder if my 12 GB of RAM helped with this because that's really the only thing in my computer above average at this day and age.

Closed it again. Just PM me on steam.

Got a camel on my mage :D
Also will someone trade me some emerald nuggets?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 09:13:46 AM by Funnelcakes »

http://puu.sh/3Ah9E.jpg
is this abnormally high damage on a boomerang?
also holy stuff farming in a +4 lake, 10 min in already like 6 yellow rarity items

had to wait until 2 in the morning to buy the game...

definitely worth it

Odd. I'm like the only one who has had no problems with this game. I had all settings maxed out and I never got swallowed by the fog in normal play. It did happen when gliding at 450% speed + infinitely boosting with space but that was to be expected. Even then I could just go in the opposite direction of the fog for two seconds and then get right back on track as the world ahead of me had already loaded. I didn't have any notable heat problems either even though my computer is dusty as hell. I wonder if my 12 GB of RAM helped with this because that's really the only thing in my computer above average at this day and age.

It's not just you, I've never had to wait or had any problems. I have 8GBs of RAM, my brother has 4 and has never had this problem either. My other brother however has lag and has to wait constantly, he however has 4GBs of RAM as well, I assume it's his processor as the game isn't exactly graphic intensive and his processor is meh.

kinda sucks that daggers are stuff though
had to wait until 2 in the morning to buy the game...

definitely worth it
tbh its not really worth 20$ at its current state. hopefully this wont go the way of minecraft and will actually improve over time, seeing as how its supposed to cost more once its actually released

-snip-
kinda sucks that daggers are stuff though

I think fists are worse.

Also +4 monsters I just farm because they drop so many rares so often, I usually come back with a full inventory and just give them away.

Edit: Also going to start hosting a server, 4 player limit as well as a different seed than default. It's going to be up as long as I can keep it up (hopefully weeks.)
IP: 68.199.27.221 UP (fixed)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 11:13:30 AM by naturemon »

I think fists are worse.
pretty much everything is baka gaijin compared to glorious kataner, folded 1000000 times.
but thats just because the ninjas passive ability and the absurd length of the m2 make for good second of invincibility state.

I literally had to set an alarm to wake me up at the right time so I could buy this game, this better be worth it

It'd be nice if there was a fresh start server...