Author Topic: Ace of Spades: FREE MIX OF MINECRAFT AND DOD  (Read 8912 times)

Lt.Fedora is a hacker.
Votekick him whenever you see him.
Also, everyone on the Jestservers.com DALLAS server is dipstuffs. They'll votekick you for anything.

However, 2012 will be no less than amazing since I’m currently working on additional features including spectator mode, artillery spotting, click+drag building, killstreaks, and more. And Mat^2 has been quietly working on a client update that should melt some faces.

OH YES, OH forget YES.
:D

For me this is the closest to real war, especially when your buddies and you are crouching behind a wall with bullets whizzing by.

I don't really see how this is real war, because nobody plays like it is.

For real war I'd play a game like Red Orchestra.

I don't really see how this is real war, because nobody plays like it is.

For real war I'd play a game like Red Orchestra.
Was gonna get that for Christmas but no money.

/soclose.jpg

Click+Drag building is what I'm looking forward to the most.

I was in a full server yesterday and everyone was nice.
It was really fun. Bullets were flying by ass I built a wall with 2 team mates covering. Somebody throws a grenade. Shout "Grenade!" as fast as I could. It ended up as "GERNADRE!@" so nobody understood. I ran as fast as I could from the grenade as it killed 1 of my team mates. I come across a trench the goes into a tunnel. In the tunnel is a mining branch for blocks. I shoot 2 of the people there and the 3rd one notices me. We have a battle with our shovels and I end up killing him. When I get out of the doorway I'm greeted by a blue soldier with a machinegun. I'm hit once but back into cover. A team mate behind him kills him and I thank him for saving my ass.

TL:DR

this game is awesome

EDIT:
L.D.R. - 24/7 Bridge It Is
i love this server
always full and fun
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 10:36:04 AM by Block Box »

Well stuff, don't tell me the devs tried to slap on "minecraft" on the game info as a selling point.

Post is from yesterday, but:
fsaf
the last versions were like 1 MB this is 7
good lord i'll be a while :(
7 MB will be a while?
How bad is your Internet? :v

He probably is thinking of GB.

Really bad thing, community is about as handicapped as Roblox can be sometimes.

This game is still very hackable as it used to be except now there are many of them with unlimited grenades or aimbots. Still though, its in alpha so I wouldn't expect a stable version of this game for a while now.

This game is still very hackable as it used to be except now there are many of them with unlimited grenades or aimbots. Still though, its in alpha so I wouldn't expect a stable version of this game for a while now.
People who are cheating are votekicked very quickly, as are griefers

People who are cheating are votekicked very quickly, as are griefers
I hope we can get some sort of anti hack thing going on, being pushed off of ledges by someone you can't even see gets annoying.

Just got 50 points
good lord I didn't know I had secret powress as a sniper