Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 104734 times)

no it is not anythign to do with a star fish at all.. thats gross humer, careful with your mouth or you may get black listed punk.
god you're handicapped
quit acting like this is the most swag clan on the blockland forums, because it's not even close
plus, the clan is crap anyway, how would getting blacklisted affect me lol

god you're handicapped
quit acting like this is the most swag clan on the blockland forums, because it's not even close
plus, the clan is crap anyway, how would getting blacklisted affect me lol
This is just the beggining... we will take over NEW HAMSHIRE, CALIFORNIA, WASHINGTON, ALL OF THE 60 STATES OF AMERICA... GARFELD CLAN advertisments EVERYWHERE. You will be crying your butt off when you get blacklisted (which will be pretty soon, if you dont get your act together stop acting like your all "THAT" becuase you are starting to become all "HOMO BUTT". This is your last warning before the GARFELD clan challenges your @$$ to a build-off.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:26:45 AM by mawty »

This is just the beggining... we will take over NEW HAMSHIRE, CALIFORNIA, WASHINGTON, ALL OF THE 60 STATES OF AMERICA... GARFELD CLAN advertisments EVERYWHERE. You will be crying your butt off when you get blacklisted (which will be pretty soon, if you dont get your act together stop acting like your all "THAT" becuase you are starting to become all "HOMO BUTT". This is your last warning before the GARFELD clan challenges your @$$ to a build-off.

Can't you just go get banned already?

Can't you just go get banned already?
Gosh.. leave me alone jerk..... let me just do what i do best in my clan and you worry about your "clan" if you even have one... heh... now back off i am going to build to impress.

Gosh.. leave me alone jerk..... let me just do what i do best in my clan and you worry about your "clan" if you even have one... heh... now back off i am going to build to impress.

I'm not leaving you alone.
I'm actually waiting for you to hack me.

I'm not leaving you alone.
I'm actually waiting for you to hack me.
oh ya?? what happened to tTHIS:
Peace is the best thing.
Pointless flamewars are not.

STOP ARGUMENTS
MAKE FRIENDS
FOR JUSTICE

*holds sword so it shines into the sunlight like in a cliche scene you'd see in some strange cartoon*
or are you just:
TrololorT
FINAL BOSS APPEARED.
-LINK REMOVED DUE TO A HORRIBLE POST OF TROLLING-
or do you just hate COOL CAT CLANS?
cuz hes a gay fury cigaretteET
^evidence by this??

I lol'd
Quit being so full of yourself. This clan isn't going to "take over" America, seeing as how your friend ass can't even blacklist someone for a valid reason. (Referring to how you did so to Katamari007.) I doubt this clan will be very successful seeing as how your clan is based on Garfield. If you haven't noticed, this game's community is older and more mature than you think, some people being like 20 years old. Just forget off. I'm actually surprised this got members. :cookieMonster:

I lol'd
Quit being so full of yourself. This clan isn't going to "take over" America, seeing as how your friend ass can't even blacklist someone for a valid reason. (Referring to how you did so to Katamari007.) I doubt this clan will be very successful seeing as how your clan is based on Garfield. If you haven't noticed, this game's community is older and more mature than you think, some people being like 20 years old. Just forget off. I'm actually surprised this got members. :cookieMonster:
Uh.. i told to katmari to just app in the gallery, why would i blacklist him for making a neat RESUME? What the.. why dont your take a break, kid. Stay out of my topic or be blacklisted (one more chance.)

Uh.. i told to katmari to just app in the gallery, why would i blacklist him for making a neat RESUME? What the.. why dont your take a break, kid. Stay out of my topic or be blacklisted (one more chance.)
ofuk
I meant Kira100000
I always get the names mixed up lol
You get the point though.

ofuk
I meant Kira100000
I always get the names mixed up lol
You get the point though.
Uh.. he fricking stole a app (from sigma), and came in here making some dumb azz dog jokes, please read carefully before you accuse me of such bad actions.

P.S.: Where do you get off!?!

BUMP! join yukis server for a NEAT cool building NERMAL VS GARFEILD DM! Lets get ready to shoot it up!

Uh.. he fricking stole a app (from sigma), and came in here making some dumb azz dog jokes, please read carefully before you accuse me of such bad actions.

P.S.: Where do you get off!?!
I read about the stealing part, thank you, and I'm willing to say that if I had a clan and someone applied with a stolen build, I would blacklist them like you did. But the reason I'm accusing you of it is because I'd like proof. The image Kira posted was broken. (Though it may be because I'm typing this on an iPod, but we'll see when I get on my computer tomorrow.)

I read about the stealing part, thank you, and I'm willing to say that if I had a clan and someone applied with a stolen build, I would blacklist them like you did. But the reason I'm accusing you of it is because I'd like proof. The image Kira posted was broken. (Though it may be because I'm typing this on an iPod, but we'll see when I get on my computer tomorrow.)
quote him and you can see his UBER fail... he put
and tried to get away with it.. an obvious troll move.

If you haven't noticed, this game's community is older and more mature than you think, some people being like 20 years old. Just forget off. I'm actually surprised this got members. :cookieMonster:
I'm 19 and I'm in this clan. I don't see what your big problem is.