GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals

Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 103115 times)

Who said I had a problem with it?
Stop jumping to stuff you moron.
why'd you call me a moron? you're a richard.

I didn't say that but okay.
Oh I thought you said 'same'.
why'd you call me a moron? you're a richard.
because you are

because you are
oh really??? I challenge you to a BUILD CONTEST! the winner is "cool" and "awesome" and recieves many respect from their peers (friends()

so bring it ON punk! >:^)

guise mawty told me he's a cowboy omg he's da rel bad bou

oh really??? I challenge you to a BUILD CONTEST! the winner is "cool" and "awesome" and recieves many respect from their peers (friends()

so bring it ON punk! >:^)
bich id loving school yuo ya little punk

ghille desecrated the garfeld booth at blockoworld

he sucked off an admin and the admin started to delete parts of the build......

bich id loving school yuo ya little punk
I hope you're not serious homeboy...... >:× (

I haven't seen your face around the building community as much as the forum community.... I doubt (don't believe) that you're capable of facing ME(a highly trained professional with morals/ideas)

holy smokes!!! you guys b careful when having a build off... it gets dangeros sometimes ppl have heart attacks from stress of these type of things.......

holy smokes!!! you guys b careful when having a build off... it gets dangeros sometimes ppl have heart attacks from stress of these type of things.......
don't worry I am prepared with medical assistance (St. Josephines hospital has GREAT medical assistance with a food court + trauma center) and a good insurance comp. (Medicare :))) great service and customer help....))

so we are ready!!! but I'm on vacation so it'll GO DOWN on MONDAY! the monday after next monday!!! :O

The corner faded away from view. An orange beast scurried across a house. Its prey was on the table. It was lasagna

omgz blockoworkdz is n0 major