Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts

Author Topic: Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts  (Read 34722 times)

I also find it ironic that the people who protest pipa and sopa use the script.

You protest censorship yet you want the forum censored.

i actually thought of this and thought it was humorously ironic.
though at the same time, they just want to ignore a handful of users not the entire forum.

Like I said I'm giving it about a week or two for this whole thing to blow over.

Soon when everyone starts blocking everyone the forums will be a complete mess because lines of conversations are now broken.
every forum ever with this exact feature has had no problems like this
also gonna install tony blocker after i make this post, don't bother responding to it

every forum ever with this exact feature has had no problems like this

That's because those forums are bigger with a community 3x larger than this community.

This is cutting off lines of communication from a small community.

also gonna install tony blocker after i make this post, don't bother responding to it

Oh well!

I feel sorry for LT :(

All left out due to this script.

Iban has me blocked because every time he tries to start a fight with me it puts him 1 step closer to Self Delete. B)

Tony, install the script.
I want to see what happens.

I have conflicting feelings about this script. I'm so confused help meeeee

I'm gonna block stocking

I feel sorry for LT :(

All left out due to this script.

I'm not worried, I told you I'm giving this a week or two to blow over. People will be so confused they don't know if someone blocked them or not and conversations will start to get confusing because people will be missing the other half conversation.

Iban has me blocked because every time he tries to start a fight with me it puts him 1 step closer to Self Delete. B)

I'm gonna block stocking
Take my current version. Blocks Stocking, Nick, and Tony in the Thread Listings, Posts, and "Topic Summary" area while posting. Will later get it to remove them from the "Last Post" area on both main board and board listings.

http://code.ichverbot.com/blockland/ignore-users.user.js

I'll be updating this one shortly, going to see if I can't add Google Chrome options to dynamically set who is blocked. Not going to post it until it's ready.

Edit: Disable all other block scripts, except the SOPA/Pony ones, if you want them. This script is redundant.

Take my current version. Blocks Stocking, Nick, and Tony in the Thread Listings, Posts, and "Topic Summary" area while posting. Will later get it to remove them from the "Last Post" area on both main board and board listings.

Why would people want to block Nick? It's not like they're going to rape his ass or anything.

This is why I like iban