Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 174836 times)

I knew he was forgeted up, but after reading this, he needs to be put in a goddamned asylum for the rest of his life.

I just remembered something. When I first 'met' Iban on the forums and added him on Steam, he asked me for my address, saying he wanted me and another female user going on a road-trip. He really is insane.

i can sort of understand him... besides the child research part.

now THIS is podracing a drama topic
He can't really do that anymore
He has the determination of Simon the digger, nothing will stop him from piercing his drill in that heaven.

He has the determination of Simon the digger, nothing will stop him from piercing his drill in that heaven.
No as in he can't because his cat burned.

I just remembered something. When I first 'met' Iban on the forums and added him on Steam, he asked me for my address, saying he wanted me and another female user going on a road-trip. He really is insane.

Yeah when he said he was driving through South Carolina to get to Maryland he kept pestering me for my address saying he wanted to visit me, and for the next like two weeks leading up to his roadtrip he bugged me non-stop about my address and said I wouldn't give it to him because I thought he was a rapist.

Then he said he'd find my address anyways and rape me before he killed himself. So I guess I dodged a bullet.

Nice one.

Obviously that was a joke, hence the total absence of grammar. I've never gotten off to loli in my life nor would I even consider it.

Why can he still walk earth as a sane person. It's obvious that everyone hates him, but why isn't he restrained with a straightjacket in a padded room.
WHY?

Then he said he'd find my address anyways and rape me before he killed himself. So I guess I dodged a bullet.
dude if i were you i'd keep a hand axe on me at all times

Yeah when he said he was driving through South Carolina to get to Maryland he kept pestering me for my address saying he wanted to visit me, and for the next like two weeks leading up to his roadtrip he bugged me non-stop about my address and said I wouldn't give it to him because I thought he was a rapist.
Oh, Christ. Now I really remember. Now every time I hear his username, it sends shivers down my spine. That loving maniac needs to be arrested.

I just found out of this person's existence. But why am I more afraid of him more than my darkest nightmares?

I just found out of this person's existence. But why am I more afraid of him more than my darkest nightmares?
He's a loving weirdo. He probably burned down his own house to hide all the child research he had stashed.

I used to always think of Iban as "that guy who got banned a bunch"
but lately with all this happening it's just loving scary

Ok, now im scared, honestly. what a loving pycho. lock him and let him rot down in a hole somewhere.

I am starting to develop more paranoia as I'm hearing random sounds.
Why did I read this?