Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 174853 times)

She added me repeatedly. If she was at all annoyed, she could have just blocked me. There's no civil case when all the tools for removing you from a person are at your disposal.

She added me repeatedly. If she was at all annoyed, she could have just blocked me. There's no civil case when all the tools for removing you from a person are at your disposal.

I thought I could fix you, I thought you were a broken, miserable individual, but I thought if I kept you around I could help you.

Evidently I was completely wrong.

5:55 AM - Joshua: I think I'm better than General Nick.
5:55 AM - Joshua: I'm inferior to the vast majority of society.

For once I agree.
I don't know what's funnier.  That he's an unloved psychopath or that he dropped out of high school and college and claims that he is better by default, despite the fact that my life is probably on a lot of a better path than his right now.

Don't attempt to say anything to justify your actions or try to turn the drama topic. Their is no way you are turning this around.

I think threatening rape, torture, and murder goes beyond the level of a civil case.

Anyway, I agree it's best not to get the police involved in situations like this unless the person already knows your name and real address and is making serious threats. Even then there is no guarantee the police will do anything and the best course of action is to move under an alias.

I don't know what's funnier.  That he's an unloved psychopath or that he dropped out of high school and college and claims that he is better by default, despite the fact that my life is probably on a lot of a better path than his right now.
He's probably just trying to get you mad.

I know, right.

He's probably just trying to get you mad.
It's funny because it can't, considering I'm definitely considering universities after high school and won't be working at a burger joint to supplement paying $200+ for artworks of girls over the internet.

It's funny because it can't, considering I'm definitely considering universities after high school and won't be working at a burger joint to supplement paying $200+ for artworks of girls over the internet.
What. I literally have my transcript open in another tab. I'm going to college and I work online developing software.

paying $200+ for artworks of girls over the internet.
*naked little boys

What. I literally have my transcript open in another tab. I'm going to college and I work online developing software.
You know "University" of Phoenix is not really a university?

*naked little boys
He was talking about the artwork he had commissioned for Stocking for her birthday.