Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 177617 times)

Good job being an starfish, I'm counting the days til you're banned and you wind up as some other community's scourge.
He'll buy another key, then go on again about his stuffty city mod and then find his way back into the Off-Topic boards.

I'm just curious has Stocking ever contributed anything to these forums and or Blockland, other than drama?

You hosted a few years ago and talked about how you were drunk and sent an image showing you and a light beer.
Oh you mean that night 2 years ago I drank an entire thing of Jamaican Rum?

Oh you mean that night 2 years ago I drank an entire thing of Jamaican Rum?
It's hard to believe "Jamaican Rum" when someone says "sent an image showing you and a light beer".

I'm just curious has Stocking ever contributed anything to these forums and or Blockland, other than drama?

Nope :)

It's hard to believe "Jamaican Rum" when someone says "sent an image showing you and a light beer".
It was a gigantic bottle of "Light" rum. It was 140 proof alcohol and I downed it in a few hours.

It was a gigantic bottle of "Light" rum. It was 140 proof alcohol and I downed it in a few hours.
light beer
It's hard to confuse a large bottle of rum for a regular-sized bottle of beer y'know.

It's hard to confuse a large bottle of rum for a regular-sized bottle of beer y'know.
You'd have to be an idiot or something, huh?

You'd have to be an idiot or something, huh?

Are you really going to completely ignore every accusation against you and focus on whether or not you drank beer or rum on a blockland server?

Most intense drama 2012. My opinion of Iban has gradually gotten worse since I first noticed him and it has reached an all time low.

Yet I still can't find it in myself to think of Stocking as anything other than an attention whore.

Extreme Tunnel Vision, Winning By Losing, and Hotel California l0l.

Dang with this stalked lurking around would it be bad for me to admit that I'm a girl?

Are you really going to completely ignore every accusation against you and focus on whether or not you drank beer or rum on a blockland server?
I'm not going to feed you any more attention. You've already stolen a year of that. Go douse yourself in onion rings and self-worth you whore.

Extreme Tunnel Vision, Winning By Losing, and Hotel California l0l.

I'm also a programmer. forget you.

I'm not going to feed you any more attention. You've already stolen a year of that. Go douse yourself in onion rings and self-worth you whore.

This topic wasn't about attention, it's about exposing you for the monster that you are.