Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 177492 times)

You know "University" of Phoenix is not really a university?
I'm going to a state college.

What. I literally have my transcript open in another tab. I'm going to college and I work online developing software.
Prove it. Pics or it didn't happen.

Online course probably, right?
No. I'll be moving into a dorm and I will be providing income for myself with my job.

No. I'll be moving into a dorm and I will be providing income for myself with my job.
Still at the burger place?

Who's the lucky guy who will be your roommate.

so do you guys think stocking has nice perky tits?
its how i imagine them

its how i imagine them
I bet she has a bikini bod too.

its how i imagine them
We could get Iban to tell us in a little while.

She has really large areolae with those weird bumps on them. Pretty gross.

Still at the burger place?
I work online. I quit that job in September after receiving an acceptance letter for an Entry Level Programming Job  online for a company in Australia. I work anywhere between 20 and 80 hours a week, depending on how I'm feeling. They have as much stuff to do as I could ever want.

Who's the lucky guy who will be your roommate.
I'm actually really quiet, polite, and helpful in real life. Over the mic I'm kinda loud and of obnoxious, but in person I'm just extremely kept to myself.

I'm actually really quiet, polite, and helpful in real life. Over the mic I'm kinda loud and of obnoxious, but in person I'm just extremely kept to myself.
Until they find you jerking it to shota or courting women on internet forums, lol.

Until they find you jerking it to shota or courting women on internet forums, lol.
It's a programming job, everyone does that.

You realize I was 14 and going through a gay phase at the time, right? I was into males my age. It's fun to throw it around but the truth is just so boring.

Then again, maybe things would be better if I was actually into guys.