Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 177615 times)

Guys, Stocking has gotten better. IBan has gotten worse.

Anyway, Stocking, what's your ingame name?

I'm not going to feed you any more attention. You've already stolen a year of that. Go douse yourself in onion rings and self-worth you whore.
Don't be salty just cause she didn't like you.

Don't ignore the problem at hand.  You're still a freak.

Guys, Stocking has gotten better. IBan has gotten worse.

Anyway, Stocking, what's your ingame name?

Blockheadwut

This topic wasn't about attention, it's about exposing you for the monster that you are.
You already exposed him a billion times, so I'd have to agree with Iban on this one.

Don't be salty just cause she didn't like you.

Don't ignore the problem at hand.  You're still a freak.
This.

I'm starting to like you, Nickel.
Blockheadwut
Okay.

Honestly I can't stand people who think "I'm suffering so other people should too". I mean damn, who the hell want's to cut a chick's labia off because she doesn't love him?

This.

I'm starting to like you, Nickel.Okay.
You've grown more mature over the weeks, I'm glad that we are both now seeing eye to eye as individuals.

I mean damn, who the hell want's to cut a chick's labia off because she doesn't love him?
A loving insane person who jerks off to young cat boys.

You already exposed him a billion times, so I'd have to agree with Iban on this one.

You're also a complete handicap, and it's because of me that he admitted to only making the script to get people to block me.

The point of this drama is expose Iban for the monster that he is, and to show how he completely manipulates good people when he's a monstrous, dangerous forgetwit that needs to be purged from this forum. I mean, he's attested himself how I'd always treat him kindly and try to cheer him up, and he shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of that.

Iban I really want to get to know you again bud please email me :(

You're also a complete handicap, and it's because of me that he admitted to only making the script to get people to block me.

The point of this drama is expose Iban for the monster that he is, and to show how he completely manipulates good people when he's a monstrous, dangerous forgetwit that needs to be purged from this forum. I mean, he's attested himself how I'd always treat him kindly and try to cheer him up, and he shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of that.
Oh nos you called me handicap :C

Anyways we already know that Iban is a monster alright, we got that message long before you came here. Now all you have to do is ignore him, it's really that easy. You need to quit bitching and ignore him!

Stocking Sparkle*

Iban owns that key, I can't claim it as my own anymore for obvious reasons.

Are you really going to completely ignore every accusation against you and focus on whether or not you drank beer or rum on a blockland server?
I'm not going to feed you any more attention. You've already stolen a year of that. Go douse yourself in onion rings and self-worth you whore.

I reported this for dismissive post, let's hope that it's enough.