2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]

Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 429368 times)

COULD?

This update could will make Blockland much more attractive.

Are you happy?
But yes, this will be one of the greatest leaps in beauty for blockland.

This update will most likely inspire people to build more

This update will most likely inspire people to build more

Build in Blockland? No way!!

With shadows going on emitters, will shadows go onto the fire?

With shadows going on emitters, will shadows go onto the fire?
AW stuff MAN THE SHADOWS ARE CATCHING ON FIRE! CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!

I do not think the shadows are being cast onto emitters.  The "dust" mentioned was just some ambient lighting effect so the air itself would look lit up, instead of light only being perceivable on the faces of bricks.
Shadows casting onto particles.

Oh, didn't think that particles referred to emitters.  Nevermind then.

And no wonder it was taking forever to save the edit for my post lol

I was going to add:

Also, I'm wondering what modding options will be available with shadows.  Will we be provided with a host of new functions and stuff to, for example, determine darkness at a given point, and tons of other stuff I probably cannot think of beforehand?

Inb4youwillhavetowait

God damn if it's going to look like this then I think I'll just shift my interests into using shadow and light for atmosphere.

My Only Problem is the loss of All my maps, i personally don't want to build on slate for as long as i still play this. Other Than That, I kind of like this v21 idea

But The Map Thing Puts It way down on my "things to get" list

My Only Problem is the loss of All my maps, i personally don't want to build on slate for as long as i still play this. Other Than That, I kind of like this v21 idea

But The Map Thing Puts It way down on my "things to get" list
Forget your list it will come whether you like it or not

This is why people should stop complaining about how terrains and interiors shouldn't go.

stuff, double post.