Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 425240 times)

I just feel bad for all those mappers who spent many hours in map making programs, like GSF ghost. But hey! Those builds look smexy as forget.

I saw like 3 ninjas

After this is complete and optimized, will there be a list of recommended system specs?

Page-loss, for the third time.

Now I really don't want this ;_;
Please don't do it :c

Vehicles are pretty horrible with bricks :C
Vehicles, skis..
All don't really work with bricks most of the times.

I like what I see in the screenshots.

Will this open up the possibility for more modern graphics settings like anti-aliasing, SSAO, and better particle effects?

They obviously stole the shaders from this Minecraft mod!

Since basicly all maps that are in existance (exept for slate edits) will be removed, will the team make default maps with different themes to them?
Also, this would really call for more default builds.
Would it be a good idea to make like a huge "contest" for people to get their builds added to the default game?
Hey, what will happen to Physics? Would shadows and shaders work with fakekilled bricks?

Pagelosses.

DAMN this thread is popular

Vehicles, skis..
All don't really work with bricks most of the times.
Not only that but vehicles frequently go right through some bricks and get stuck.

Interesting to say the least... Not sure that i like that all structured maps will be gone...

I think shaders and lighting should be disabled automatically when we loadup a map with interiors and terrain.

I-
I..
I don't...
I don't even...
have
any words

I think shaders and lighting should be disabled automatically when we loadup a map with interiors and terrain.

This would also be a good idea.

What are the plans for Player made lights? Will they create shadows? If they don't I'd like the ability for more than 7 to be shown at once.

Wow, this will change BLOCKLAND forever! I can't wait to see this run.
OMG Same thing happenend with events!!11111