Four eyes!

I wear glasses all day.
55 (50.9%)
I wear glasses only when needed.
22 (20.4%)
I don't have four eyes.
31 (28.7%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Who wears Glasses?  (Read 2796 times)

In the event I was given new eyes, it was awesome
who has 4 eyes?

I have to to read but I just got lenses because I hate glasses I look better without them  :panda:

I have to wear glasses all day.
:D

I don't wear them, but I do need them.

only when i need to see something far away

ex my tv

I need them or I can't read anything, unless its an inch in front of my face

So I wear them every second that I am not asleep

I need them or I can't read anything, unless its an inch in front of my face

So I wear them every second that I am not asleep
This^

I've needed them since I was 5/6, been wearing them constantly since I was 7/8.
Hint; I didn't wear them at all when I simply needed them, sat close to the TV like a derp and ruined my eyes, now I can't see a thing without them

I wear glasses all day erry day (excluding showers and sleep)
but I think it's about time I get a new prescription again~

PS same here, about them being an immensely wonderful thing to start wearing, it was like two years ago and I still remember how perfect it was
no interest in contacts though, I think I look better with glasses

but I want to perhaps join the air force when I'm older, so LASIK eye surgery will probably be in my future
even if I don't decide to join
sat close to the TV like a derp and ruined my eyes, now I can't see a thing without them
that doesn't ruin you eyes :panda:
it strains your eyes and makes them feel tired, but it doesn't cause any actual damage to them
eyesight problems are in genes and can be caused by other things, but sitting too close to a television is not one of those things
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:06:37 PM by Night Fox »

I've heard that the surgery only lasts a few years and a bunch of other stuff about it?

otherwise I'd kinda like to get that done except I'm terrified of any kind if surgery   

that doesn't ruin you eyes :panda:
it strains your eyes and makes them feel tired, but it doesn't cause any actual damage to them
eyesight problems are in genes and can be caused by other things, but sitting too close to a television is not one of those things

Straining them constantly for hours at a time without a break while sat about 2-3 feet away from the TV screen would definitely cause irreparable damage and, if nothing else, unfocused eyes

I've heard that the surgery only lasts a few years and a bunch of other stuff about it?
the surgery is permanent, but it doesn't stop your eyes from deteriorating further

also, LASIK eye surgery seems like pretty fun stuff
you're awake and can see throughout the whole procedure, including the part where the surgeon removes part of the outside of your eye, and you can't actually feel anything at that point, so I'm sure it feels weird to see it going on
Straining them constantly for hours at a time without a break while sat about 2-3 feet away from the TV screen would definitely cause irreparable damage and, if nothing else, unfocused eyes
http://ask.yahoo.com/20021230.html

love my glasses

but if i had the money for lasik eye surgery i think i'd go for it

i got transitions. really cool.

I need them, otherwise I can't do jack.

the surgery is permanent, but it doesn't stop your eyes from deteriorating further

also, LASIK eye surgery seems like pretty fun stuff
you're awake and can see throughout the whole procedure, including the part where the surgeon removes part of the outside of your eye, and you can't actually feel anything at that point, so I'm sure it feels weird to see it going on

Oh God. That would be torture for me.