Author Topic: Xalos, the stubborn  (Read 15233 times)

After he found out the drama, I got re-banned.
That's how it is with him.

Xalos has always been an idiot, nothing new.

I loving hate people who host, but have no idea how to be a good host.
It shouldn't be long before he bans Kalphiter, who hosts his server, from it for probably killing him.

Xalos has always been an idiot, nothing new.
Well it just got to my attention about this.

It shouldn't be long before he bans Kalphiter, who hosts his server, from it for probably killing him.
That would be acceptable.
 :cookie:

His alt was banned for telling who the murderer was, then kalphiter was banned.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

That's it. I'm going to stop visiting his servers.
He's a massive cunt.

he is a little strict on rules, haha

First, I don't host it.

His alt was banned for telling who the murderer was, then kalphiter was banned.
Second, he ended up banning an innocent person when I was feeding a tattle-tail false information about who the murderer was.

The server was pretty pathetic so I left it.

He has a script which kicks people when they try to take out a printer view /useprintgun.

First, I don't host it.
Second, he ended up banning an innocent person when I was feeding a tattle-tail false information about who the murderer was.

The server was pretty pathetic so I left it.
Oh, I thought you did host it, just assumming by like, barely any lag.

Oh, I thought you did host it, just assumming by like, barely any lag.
I think I'm flattered.

He has a script which kicks people when they try to take out a printer view /useprintgun.
This guy makes no sense.

I was there when it happenend. It happenend because I used spraypaint, and Xalos started to rage, and I typed "sorry" before I was banned again. I was no where near sorry althrough. He then whipped that up.

He did that so people wouldn't lunge farther with the knife, and to be a bit funny