[GSF] Ghost is back!!

Author Topic: [GSF] Ghost is back!!  (Read 10473 times)

I remember him. Props to him for helping the community with this. Are each of these 16x so far? Also, how thick are the terrain parts that you actually build on?

Glad that someone's finally making this, but the last lazy person who tried to use DTS got owned by Badspot. You'd better focus on the BLB versions from now on.

Quote from: Badspot
DTS is for dynamic objects only.  It is not a replacement for bricks.  Stop ruining my game with your stuff.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=186881.0
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:17:53 PM by Tammy »

Can't say I don't blame him. Who remembers the stuffty propsys bricks?

Not to mention v0002, rtb 1.045 and TBM use .DTS bricks and those three games are not entirely stable.

A simple cube sized ramp or fancy tree isn't that hard to make in BLB anyways.

You can't use textures on BLB files so that means no pixilated grass.

I remember him. Props to him for helping the community with this. Are each of these 16x so far? Also, how thick are the terrain parts that you actually build on?
Well these are 64 Cubes, but I might add more sizes, like 32x, 16x, 8x and 4x. The terrain itself is just flat planes - to reduce the number of faces.

Glad that someone's finally making this, but the last lazy person who tried to use DTS got owned by Badspot. You'd better focus on the BLB versions from now on.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=186881.0
Yeah I saw that; I pretty much have the .blb format figured out now, but I like how the static shapes are affected by fog. It makes it look more like terrain.

They don't look exceptionally great.
However the idea is good.
Just get rid of those trees. Ugh

I hope your not making them like the forest tree brick because Badspot fail binned it.

They don't look exceptionally great.
However the idea is good.
Just get rid of those trees. Ugh
The trees thankfully aren't part of the terrain.

Sad his maps has to go away soon :(

You can't use textures on BLB files so that means no pixilated grass.
What if he makes it print like bricks and release some textures as prints? :S