Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 145098 times)

Agreed, though he does have a 4x pack in the works that'll keep the 4x terrain build stuff around.
on my laptop i still have the 4x4 version.
i will release it!! on this topic

on my laptop i still have the 4x4 version.
i will release it!! on this topic
Agreed, though he does have a 4x pack in the works that'll keep the 4x terrain build stuff around.
An updated, separate 4x brick pack is already out on the first page lol.

I perfer keep old one are better.
What did you like better about the old version?

I think Roblox is competing with you, Ghost.

0_o

You should make Diagonal Road Bricks, so we can do something like that

Holy stuff, ghost is back!

I perfer keep old one are better.
i think this is a reson why

omg soooooo much memories with that game
Anyways great add on Ghost
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:24:07 PM by Max4344 »

lol I don't even know what game is this, I just searched for diagonal road pictures on google

RTB is taking awhile to review the 1/2 Basic Pack, so I uploaded it to mediafire and posted it on the first page for the mean time. 1/2 Basic Pack is now out! If the RTB version gets approved I highly suggest redownloading. A save file demonstrating how to use the bricks has been included on the first page as well.

-pic-
Good idea, the only problem is that the lanes will be constricted/smaller for the diagonal roads. If y'all don't mind this I can include them.

Thank you :)

ok the 2 thing i wish this pack had

1.went back to allowing any print on the terrain bricks(lol kinda like a monoply)
2.add a way to switch to x4 prints (i would like this for my MC build)

lol I don't even know what game is this, I just searched for diagonal road pictures on google
Its Simcity 3000

Windows prints don't show up ingame but are enabled in addons. Nvm found out it only works on certain bricks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:52:48 AM by Frostbyte »

Due to an issue one of the RTB mod reviewers raised, I might have to combine all the brick packs into just two separate packs - a basic pack with full, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 scaled bricks and an inverted pack with the same scales. I'm also thinking of turning the bricks into zones to allow building in/on ramps (which may cause issues with people building inside bricks, but it would also help me to get the bricks finished a lot faster, since I wouldn't have to worry about the brick grids). Let me know what y'all think and if you have any other suggestions!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:38:38 PM by Dominator »

Sorry about massive size, it was the smallest one they had.

You know that you can do [img width=300] right?