Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 140827 times)

Is Radical Highway based off of TrackMania? It looks a lot like it.

It's actually based off the recent Speed Racer movie, with some influence from the Extreme-G games.

Update: If you downloaded the 4x ModTer pack; it's now on RTB. Please redownload the RTB version.

I used these to build a bedroom map (not THE bedroom but another one)
it took about 3 day's build since i built it by hand and it was my first time.

ps: you can load bricks as public so they act sort of like a map. (able to be built on but not able to be changed in any way)

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: for you!

ps: you can load bricks as public so they act sort of like a map. (able to be built on but not able to be changed in any way)

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: for you!
Two month bump :/

Thanks :) I've been thinking of making another brick pack (like the ModTer pack), but designed entirely for making brick-maps. We'll see though.

Can you fix the 4x bricks to be modular terrain and NOT regular bricks? It kinda interferes with placing normal brick overlapping them because you can't place bricks inside bricks, only bricks inside modter/water.

Since the whole speedkarting gamemode relies on terrain bricks, could you possibly make a 1/8 ramp for the pack? It would make speedkarting two times smoother, if you know what I mean.