Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 140839 times)

I got it and is the FLOAT issue fixed? I need it fixed so i can work on BlockCoft a RPG game im making with your bricks
Uh what?

System or Script work. I've seen both that include client.cs
Okay, I think I'll stick with System; it seems like the most accurate classification.

I need help in testing the terrain generator on an internet server - to make sure clients can't get past the GUI restrictions. If anyone wants to help test let me know!

Okay, I think I'll stick with System; it seems like the most accurate classification.

I need help in testing the terrain generator on an internet server - to make sure clients can't get past the GUI restrictions. If anyone wants to help test let me know!
I do. btw the float issue is still going on :c Ill just make bricks in the bricks as support bricks :D

I would like to test.

Ah, GSF, I just saw this topic in add-ons and wanted to say..
Before v21, I tried to download all your maps, they were great (That nightmare house one creeped me out a ton), and that your add-ons like the ski plane and such were good too, and plus I like your avatar. And some of the pics in this topic look cool too.

I do. btw the float issue is still going on :c Ill just make bricks in the bricks as support bricks :D
I would like to test.
Great! I only need one person to help test the GUI/server command restrictions, but I'll most likely host a public server again tonight to make sure there are no more issues.

Ah, GSF, I just saw this topic in add-ons and wanted to say..
Before v21, I tried to download all your maps, they were great (That nightmare house one creeped me out a ton), and that your add-ons like the ski plane and such were good too, and plus I like your avatar. And some of the pics in this topic look cool too.
Hey Deception, thanks. :)

does it crash because this is 1/2 client sided?

Great! I only need one person to help test the GUI/server command restrictions, but I'll most likely host a public server again tonight to make sure there are no more issues.

Alright, I look forward to joining your server, testing the mod ter bricks were fun (I liked my loop :P).

Could you put a download for the Terrain genorator

No, GSF said its WIP.
* Gum facepalms

It's not released yet lol, but it will be very soon.

does it crash because this is 1/2 client sided?
I didn't have any issues with crashing, even with hosting a public server yesterday.

Alright, I look forward to joining your server, testing the mod ter bricks were fun (I liked my loop :P).
This one? :P

The topic OP has been udpated with new pics and info! Also, the generator has been uploaded to RTB and is awaiting approval.

Lol
Radical Highway
Speaking of which, the loops are impossible (got all add-ons and clicked red brick.)

I cant wait for the release!

This is gonna be awesome.