Poll

is talgo coolest

no
no
no
yes

Author Topic: Assault Regiment Extreme Stabbers [ARES] - Best Grapple knifers TDM clan  (Read 267304 times)

-snip-
This window had a life, and he was going to be successful in life of a window! You took this chance from him, WHY COMR4DE!? WHY!??

Why is the server locked?

Why is the server locked?
Server was closed for stuff evolving Mercury. Save is being reloaded and it shall be opened again after that. Since the ship is done except for a few events we cleared bricks for pictures for its gallery thread.

All power to forward shields, safeties off, then ram them?
But there is still 2 more cruisers :c

i broke a window
-snip-
topic locked
10/10 good clan leader

So for some reason the RTB server does not like to load uploaded saves, I'm gonna take her down and try to fix that. fixed

Edit: Face what is the source of your avatar

Edit2: Reactor, you DO plan on renewing the server, right? I'll get it next time because my bank acc isn't verified on paypal and all the docs are in houston.

edit3: ALRIGHT, server updated with rules. As soon as phantom comes back I'll get the save from him and I'll load up what's missing. I'm gonna leave the server open for now so people can at least have fun on there.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:08:41 PM by comr4de »

Drop massive amounts of deadly space spiders into the enemy cruisers, and wait for everyone to die before stealing the enemy ships.

OKIE DOKIE

for the first time in ever I am putting out a reward for the following interactive bricks! I will be paying money in exchange for you crazy blocklanders to create space-themed interactive doors for use on ARES servers. Assume all doors are 1wx5hx6l dimensions

standard door
 standard door glass (glass panels and all)
 standard door up and down opening
 scifi button
 scifi button roof
 scifi button horizontal
 aircraft throttle slider (three settings)
 aircraft throttle slider roof (three settings)
 aircraft throttle slider horizontal (three settings)
 hatch
 hatch vertical
 cargo box door
 cargo box door horizontal
 hangar bay door (dimensions 10hx1wx15l)

Reward scaling goes like this. One door, that's one dollar. Five doors, that's ten. Ten doors will get you 50$.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:27:39 AM by comr4de »

Give me a sketch of each door Comr4de and I can make the models for free( cuz I am kewl like dat). I will just have to figure out how to make them interactive which shouldn't be too hard.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:31:32 PM by hgpucom »

Give me a sketch of each door Comr4de and I can make the models for free( cuz I am kewl like dat). I will just have to figure out how to make them interactive which shouldn't be too hard.
Talk to phantom knight

Kay. Phantom send me a pm or just post here with link to sketches if you can so I can get an idea of how you want them. They don't have to be great sketches, I just need mock-ups and I'll re-do the sketches to fit the parameters of a workable door.

All power to forward shields, safeties off, then ram them?

How effective are shields really going to be in protecting from a direct collision with a battle-grade starship?

You're probably better off putting all power to sublight engines and ramming them as fast as you can manage.

Out of curiosity, What is the Length, Width, and Height of The Argos?

How effective are shields really going to be in protecting from a direct collision with a battle-grade starship?

You're probably better off putting all power to sublight engines and ramming them as fast as you can manage.

I assumed that anything was possible since the whole discussion is fictional.

I assumed that anything was possible since the whole discussion is fictional.
touche, good sir