Poll

is talgo coolest

no
no
no
yes

Author Topic: Assault Regiment Extreme Stabbers [ARES] - Best Grapple knifers TDM clan  (Read 267306 times)

if anyone wants to play BSGO with comrod im on scorpio swaggin it up in a halberd

if anyone wants to play BSGO with comrod im on scorpio swaggin it up in a halberd
The war is over......We lost.

The war is over......We lost.
good effort boiz, cookies for all :D except for comr4de cuz he stole my monkey >:C
 :cookie: :cookie:

gay play on aerilon

its where the coo kids play n00b

Wowe

Totes not gonna install naow

can i join this clan cumrag

The last 4 pages of this thread have all but convinced me to stop using the server for ARES. I don't want to be associated with behavior like this.

The last 4 pages of this thread have all but convinced me to stop using the server for ARES. I don't want to be associated with behavior like this.
If you're referring to hgpucom and smegghead, they aren't even in the clan, and are probably getting blacklisted.

fack, you don't even go on the server. Just keep it up.

Cut him some slack, we know hosting servers for teenage boys and girls is a cut-throat world. He has to keep his image up, don't you know? Now excuse me while I go play with virtual legos and giggle to myself when I make them explode into pieces.

Cut him some slack, we know hosting servers for teenage boys and girls is a cut-throat world. He has to keep his image up, don't you know? Now excuse me while I go play with virtual legos and giggle to myself when I make them explode into pieces.

Apart from the amazing amount of sarcasm, this.

You aren't going to convince me with a tone like that. It may be a virtual building game but that doesn't mean you all have to act like children in the thread.

Thread behavior aside, the server isn't even being used. The only remotely new build of note is the space shuttle and some of the few good builds that were on the server have been removed. It seems pretty clear to me now that most users lack the creative drive and/or attention span to just build something; clearly some arbitrary reward system or a flashy gimmick is needed to grab their attention.

You aren't going to convince me with a tone like that. It may be a virtual building game but that doesn't mean you all have to act like children in the thread.

Thread behavior aside, the server isn't even being used. The only remotely new build of note is the space shuttle and some of the few good builds that were on the server have been removed. It seems pretty clear to me now that most users lack the creative drive and/or attention span to just build something; clearly some arbitrary reward system or a flashy gimmick is needed to grab their attention.
it just hasn't been the "season" for space builds lately. Blockland's creativity has dwindle'd these few months and no one has the enthusiasm to revive themselves. Also, i would like to apologize if i upset you with my recent stuff-posting. Wasn't really my intentions though the reason why i stay in touch with this thread is because often i do actually have some important things to announce to ARES as a whole which can be worth a discussion or two.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:30:11 PM by hgpucom »