Author Topic: Rest in Peace HPRC  (Read 25860 times)

I will always remember HPRC. I remember like it was yesterday when I first met him and called me a noob <3.

I'm sorry for your loss. Though I didn't know HPRC, a family friend committed Self Delete recently and a close friend of mine attempted. I know how you feel, and how awful it must be.

If you guys remember he used to have the avatar of toothless from how to train a dragon (if i recall correctly)
nevermind wrong guy same 4 letter sequence
i do remember his antics and i think i joined a killing floor match with tokthree and him once

but i do remember the name HPRC
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:47:16 AM by Feep »

That's unfortunate. Although I never knew him personally, he was a familiar name and I've probably played with him a number of times throughout my time here on Blockland.

Updated to censor personal information and to fix page stretch. Side-note, I'll probably be banned so if you have any images of HPRC try to post them before then.

Rest in Peace. I've only talked to him and played games with him a few times.

I never knew him, sorry to hear about the tragedy. Judging by the posts so far, I can guess that he was rather well known, and now that I think about it, his name seems kind of familiar.

It's such a shame that the good die so young.

rip HPRC he was too pro w/ huntsman and i got fureous and throwed coffee on wall. (rip)

I have a long list of bad things i want to say about him. Ill keep it to myself today.

rip HPRC he was too pro w/ huntsman and i got fureous and throwed coffee on wall. (rip)
oh god, I laughed

oh god, I laughed

He was actually damn fine with the huntsman in TF2.

Honestly, I wish I was trolling right now. I didn't play anything with him recently as much as I used to and now I regret it. I need a smoke.

I'll be sure to smoke a blunt for the brother.

I just tried searching my Blockland chatlogs for something of HPRC to quote here, but the things I found weren't very good. Only one conversation with him, and something Robo said involving him...

Rest in Peace, sweet and awesome prince.

Don't know who he is, but I'm bursting into tears.