Author Topic: Rest in Peace HPRC  (Read 25879 times)

so wait, he just passed away? nobody knew how he died? :'(
Wrong.
Mixing booze with the wrong medication probably.

Mixing booze with the wrong medication probably.
If he's died because of him taking drugs I have less sympathy than I did.
I still feel sad that another human has passed away, but still.

I send my condolences.

From his posts, no matter that he took drugs, he was a good person, and I wouldn't begrudge him it.

Though I did not know him, RIP.

so wait, he just passed away? nobody knew how he died? :'(

Sort of. His sister only said that he took his own life and that she didn't want him to have an open-casket service. Unexpected though. Not in the sense that we didn't think he was eventually going to do it, but he was looking forward to so much. He won't ever be able to play Mass Effect 3 or Guild Wars 2.

If he's died because of him taking drugs I have less sympathy than I did.
I still feel sad that another human has passed away, but still.

He wasn't a heroin junkie or a drug addict or something. He was on a lot of antidepressants.

I bet money it's drug-related.

I don't know why you're being an starfish. Our friend just died. Because you looked at his posts and saw that he smoked weed (harmless in the long term btw, both of your parents probably used to partake) doesn't mean he was involved in a Mexican cartel.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:34:53 PM by Radon »

He wasn't a heroin junkie or a drug addict or something. He was on a lot of antidepressants.
Oh, so he was taking them for medical reasons and they were fully prescribed by a doctor and such?
If so then I'm okay with that, R.I.P.

EDIT: Oh he's on weed, that I'm not okay with.
Still sad, but less sympathetic for him than I was.

Iban no need to be that way about it though.

I never knew him, sorry to hear about the tragedy. Judging by the posts so far, I can guess that he was rather well known, and now that I think about it, his name seems kind of familiar.

It's such a shame that the good die so young.

He was always friendly to me.

I partake.

My indulgences do not affect my judgement. I would still bet money it's drug-related.

I don't feel bad for dead people. He doesn't have to worry about being dead. If anyone, it's you I feel bad for.

Like I said I'm not asking anybody to feel bad. I made this thread to let people know.

He will be missed. RiP Brother.

RIP HRPC.
He was a cool dude, I had some good times with him and he was one of the few drug users who I was able to respect as a person.

Honorary Steam Friends tag for a good man;

I've known him for a very long time, shame to know that he's gone

I knew the guy, always thought he was a druggy but dunno

RIP

RIP HRPC.
He was a cool dude, I had some good times with him and he was one of the few drug users who I was able to respect as a person.

Honorary Steam Friends tag for a good man;

I've known him for a very long time, shame to know that he's gone
Hey Tok long time no see. You just reminded me of this video though. Pretty sure HP talks at some point in it. The game was You, HPRC, Pred, Slick, Max and I iirc.

i dont know who he is, but he sounded like he was a coolbro.
rest in peace.