Author Topic: Rest in Peace HPRC  (Read 25691 times)

I miss him to death

No, no, no... That wasn't funny was it?

Self Delete

Srs bizzz

Actually, yeah, Self Delete is serious business. Nobody should ever be pushed so far as to take their own life. But I wouldn't expect you to know about that, someone who's forgeted in the head enough to yiff probably doesn't have standard emotions. if you're not going to mourn, sympathize or just not be a prolific douche bag, then get the forget out.
I miss him to death

No, no, no... That wasn't funny was it?
nope.

Aw he was a fun guy. Bye dude

You are a richard.
Yes, I am. Don't know what I was thinking.

Sorry

Actually, yeah, Self Delete is serious business. Nobody should ever be pushed so far as to take their own life. But I wouldn't expect you to know about that, someone who's forgeted in the head enough to yiff probably doesn't have standard emotions. if you're not going to mourn, sympathize or just not be a prolific douche bag, then get the forget out..
Its the same as any other special interest, "How can people be turned on by feet? They must be forgeted up!"

Again, sorry I acted like such a richard. I never knew HPRC, might have seen him around somewhere. Sorry for your loss

RIP man.
I think I meet him once in game.
Good guy.
:( bye.

You know what I just can't feel sorry for someone who committed Self Delete.

But I wouldn't expect you to know about that, someone who's forgeted in the head enough to yiff probably doesn't have standard emotions.

This is where you lost any credibility.

First off, you've made yourself worse by attacking the person and not the problem. Secondly, you aren't above him because you yelled at him. This isn't the thread to pick at everyone and throw around petty insults and arguments.

What's sad is that Robo posted this thread in order to mourn and allow closure for anyone who were friends with HPRC, and people such as yourself couldn't keep decent and you know, stay on topic.

Nobody's asking for your Sunday best; just behave damn it

Now get back on topic, both of you.

Wait what he killed himself? Thats horrible

You know what I just can't feel sorry for someone who committed Self Delete.

Why not?

This really sucks. Had some good times with hp.  :panda: R.I.P. Bro. :(

I think he was an admin at my server last year, he seemed cool. I never knew him on a personal level though.

:(

Wait what he killed himself? Thats horrible

He was depressed and his meds forgeted with him the reason I'm not posting how/why he did it and why I was reluctant to confirm Self Delete is that I don't want my friend to be remembered for the wrong reasons

He was depressed and his meds forgeted with him the reason I'm not posting how/why he did it and why I was reluctant to confirm Self Delete is that I don't want my friend to be remembered for the wrong reasons
:( <3

The fact anybody would respect HPRC less or have less sympathy because of the way he died is disturbing. Cause of death doesn't at all have an impact on the person the deceased once was. Self Delete may seem unhonorable to you, but you also have to understand that people don't just kill themselves for laughs and I won't get into personal details, but realize that HPRC was not as fortunate as some, not to mention I doubt he was thinking clearly. You can't blame him, if anything blame his medicine.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 03:15:07 PM by Radon »