Author Topic: Warhammer 40k Weapon Pack - ORKSES PROGRESS  (Read 35447 times)

So the question still stands, should I remove Tier Tactical to allow for better functionality?
What do you mean by. Functionality?

Hey Tingalz, give me a little time with the script, I might be able to fix something
Might.

found problem:

Code: [Select]
if($Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 0 || $Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 1)
{
%obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool]--;
%obj.AmmoSpent[%obj.currTool]++;
commandToClient(%obj.client,'bottomPrint',"<just:right><font:impact:24><color:fff000>.75 Cal Bolt <font:impact:34>\c6" @ %obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool] @ " / " @ %obj.client.quantity[".75 Cal Bolt"] @ "", 4, 2, 3, 4);
}
in server.cs you are setting it wrong.
RTB_registerPref("Starting Lasgun Ammo","WH40k Ammo","$Pref::Server::WHAmmo","int 0 100","Script_GamePreferences",50*2,0,1);

found problem:

if($Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 0 || $Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 1)
{
%obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool]--;
%obj.AmmoSpent[%obj.currTool]++;
commandToClient(%obj.client,'bottomPrint',"<just:right><font:impact:24><color:fff000>.75 Cal Bolt <font:impact:34>\c6" @ %obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool] @ " / " @ %obj.client.quantity[".75 Cal Bolt"] @ "", 4, 2, 3, 4);
}
in server.cs you are setting it wrong.
RTB_registerPref("Starting Lasgun Ammo","WH40k Ammo","$Pref::Server::WHAmmo","int 0 100","Script_GamePreferences",50*2,0,1);

Ting! THIS!

And I have a few suggestions/questions:
-The chainsword is a bit quiet. When you spawn/use a chainsaw and then compare it to the chainsword, it's a lot less of an effect. You might wanna bump up the sound a bit on it and/or add some animations like the chains spinning.
-Dual power fists! Flip the model! DOUBLE THE PUNCH! Robotic boxing gloves. :D (I know this might not be in WH40K, but it instantly came to mind when I tested it.)
-Shorten the flamer's range. It is a long range weapon as it is right now. I have several pics (too lazy to upload) of it.
-So the Bolter Pistol has a slower fire rate from what I've seen; so does the Las Pistol. Do they do less damage, too?

-The chainsword is a bit quiet. When you spawn/use a chainsaw and then compare it to the chainsword, it's a lot less of an effect. You might wanna bump up the sound a bit on it and/or add some animations like the chains spinning.
It was originally too loud and I made it quieter.
-Dual power fists! Flip the model! DOUBLE THE PUNCH! Robotic boxing gloves. :D (I know this might not be in WH40K, but it instantly came to mind when I tested it.)
I had this idea but never got around to putting it in. I might do it later.
-Shorten the flamer's range. It is a long range weapon as it is right now. I have several pics (too lazy to upload) of it.
i'll probably do this too
-So the Bolter Pistol has a slower fire rate from what I've seen; so does the Las Pistol. Do they do less damage, too?
They do the same amount of damage.

Do you ever plan on making other factions weapons?

Wait, so the Lasgun and Laspistol, and the Bolter and Boltpistol do the same amount of damage?
no

They do the same amount of damage.

So you read it as Jelly asking if the lasgun and laspistol do the same amount of damage as the boltgun and boltpistol. That clears things up.

and you said nothing about chainsword animations. And yes, I see that the chainsword's sound could be too loud, but try bumping it up by just a bit.

And also, wasn't someone working on this a long time ago? Lemme check. :/
NINJAEDIT: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=121031.0

So you read it as Jelly asking if the lasgun and laspistol do the same amount of damage as the boltgun and boltpistol. That clears things up.
Bolt Pistol and Boltgun do 20 damage
Laspistol and Lasgun do 10 damage

Bolt Pistol and Boltgun do 20 damage
Laspistol and Lasgun do 10 damage

Well that makes no loving sense.

how?
Well, a lasgu-

You know, I just realized.

Barrel length doesn't really make a difference when it comes to lasers, does it?

But the Bolter is, if I remember, more or less an automatic rocket launcher, so that might make some difference or

something

I mean, hey, in the tabletop Warhammer, it did more than the Bolt pistol so

you know what, forget it.

In the tabletop the only difference between the boltgun and bolt pistol is the fire rate, same with the lasgun and laspistol

Beats mine and Priad's poop out of the water. Good job.

kitchen turned into a 40k battlefield would be cool.