Author Topic: Warhammer 40k Weapon Pack - ORKSES PROGRESS  (Read 35302 times)

because cadians are pretty much the main guardsmen you see all the time
hey, i like vostroyans too.

vostroyans are worst guardsmen

found problem:

Code: [Select]
if($Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 0 || $Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 1)
{
%obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool]--;
%obj.AmmoSpent[%obj.currTool]++;
commandToClient(%obj.client,'bottomPrint',"<just:right><font:impact:24><color:fff000>.75 Cal Bolt <font:impact:34>\c6" @ %obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool] @ " / " @ %obj.client.quantity[".75 Cal Bolt"] @ "", 4, 2, 3, 4);
}
in server.cs you are setting it wrong.
Code: [Select]
RTB_registerPref("Starting Lasgun Ammo","WH40k Ammo","$Pref::Server::WHAmmo","int 0 100","Script_GamePreferences",50*2,0,1);
So what do I fix?

wtf does this even mean
The quality of the picture is ew.
silly heedcalking!

As much as I like Rts Games having infinite ammo on the soldiers and tanks, it doesn't fit Fps games at all. With the Tier + tactical 2.1 and frogs weaponry, blockland got alot better for warfare, And now that warhammer 40k weapons are here its nearly perfect. If you can fix the ammo script, have it keep the tier + tactical ammo. (there needs to be more T+T style weapons anyway....)

As much as I like Rts Games having infinite ammo on the soldiers and tanks, it doesn't fit Fps games at all. With the Tier + tactical 2.1 and frogs weaponry, blockland got alot better for warfare, And now that warhammer 40k weapons are here its nearly perfect. If you can fix the ammo script, have it keep the tier + tactical ammo. (there needs to be more T+T style weapons anyway....)
forget you.
Weapons are great without reloading. Stop trying to make blockland some bullstuff ultra-modern fps because it's not.

forget you.
Weapons are great without reloading. Stop trying to make blockland some bullstuff ultra-modern fps because it's not.

And some weapons are great with reloading.

vostroyans are worst guardsmen
Death Korps of Kreig are the best

Storm troopers are the best

That looks great.

what is it

hot-shot lasgun and hot-shot laspistol

And Im not entitled to my opinion?
-Edit- If you don't like my point of view then don't reply to my posts. The only way to get people like me to stop posting their opinions is if something like SOPA passes.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 10:20:30 PM by doomgiver »