Author Topic: Warhammer 40k Weapon Pack - ORKSES PROGRESS  (Read 35086 times)

I think that if you do end up making these weapons have ammo and reloading, make it toggleable because if you don't then you'll get people like this:

forget you.
Weapons are great without reloading. Stop trying to make blockland some bullstuff ultra-modern fps because it's not.

getting upset and if you don't include ammo at all, people like this:

As much as I like Rts Games having infinite ammo on the soldiers and tanks, it doesn't fit Fps games at all. With the Tier + tactical 2.1 and frogs weaponry, blockland got alot better for warfare, And now that warhammer 40k weapons are here its nearly perfect. If you can fix the ammo script, have it keep the tier + tactical ammo. (there needs to be more T+T style weapons anyway....)

will complain.

Is if something like SOPA passes.
SOPA got shut down along with PIPA.

forget you.
Weapons are great without reloading. Stop trying to make blockland some bullstuff ultra-modern fps because it's not.
Please, stop flaming.

And check next time when the add-on maker's opinion changed. It's kind of a double stupidity in your case- Tingalz WANTS to have ammunition like T+T2; also he's said in his posts that if you change the starting ammunition to 0 it works.

TL;DR:

1) Unnecessary inflammatory remarks
2) Tingalz' goal is not to yours (ammunition + reloading)
3) He stated that if you do something (which you didn't) it'd work the way originally intended.

There's something to bide your time to.

Yay i been waiting for a long time for a 40k pack now we need some metal boxes XD

So far I have CI and item icons done, still wondering about how to fix T+T

So far I have CI and item icons done, still wondering about how to fix T+T
you have to split the values. basically change this:
Code: [Select]
if($Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 0 || $Pref::Server::WHAmmo == 1)in the guns to
Code: [Select]
if($Pref::Server::WHUseAmmo == 0 || $Pref::Server::WHUseAmmo == 1)if i get bored i will fix it. you will also need an RTB pref for it. Base it off this:
RTB_registerPref("40k stuff","40k Ammo","$Pref::Server::WHUseAmmo","int 0 2","Script_GamePreferences",0,0,1);

Downloaded these a little while back and played around with them both then and today.  I'm not entirely sure if I like that they use T+T, but I know that's something you're still deciding yourself.  The models are awesome and I love using them in-game.

It's been stated already but ammo doesn't seem to work with these.  I'm not sure if it's related, but some of the weapons are also QQ-able (I know the flamer is, and I think the plasma guns are too).  There's also the possibility that you've updated the download link and I still have the version from a week or two ago.

So I'll be working on the hotshot lasguns over the weekend and then release a new update with CI and item icons.

How about you fix it first

but adding more things instead of fixing previous things is more important!! !

You should work at EA

but adding more things instead of fixing previous things is more important!! !

Sgt. A Walter, get off of Tignel's account

you clearly don't live without that huh.
I like you khain =3