Author Topic: hamster  (Read 3245 times)

hamster was permanently banned from YorkTown95's CityRPG before it opened. I agreed to unban hamster under one condition: that he be muted at all times. I knew stuff was gonna go down one way or another but I might as well post a drama now. hamster has been acting good overall on the server. He hasn't killed anybody at all but then when he killed somebody I got suspicious.
I did /spy hamster and saw him go to the basement of his build, turn off colliding on a pre-planted 8x Cube, walk inside, casually turn around, and /sit.
I banned him for 4 hours.
After a few moments he began to talk to me through other players. He was sending them RTB messages and telling them to tell me stuff. I jokingly extended his ban time every few minutes if he kept bugging other players on the server.
It was at this point that I figured out that he also stole $700 from the player he killed. That got his ban extended even more.
I banned hamster for a day.
He killed somebody, stole $700, and went inside of an 8x Cube.
He tried to play innocent by saying "There's nothing against hiding in bricks in the rules." so I extended his ban to 12 hours. I told him to use common sense.
He said that he went inside of the brick to get to another part of his build although I saw him walk inside it, turn around casually, and /sit.
So I extended it to a day.
After all this his ban ended up being one and a half days. I decided to give in and unblock him on RTB.

Here is our conversation.

In this image he goes through his regular routine by saying that "It wasn't in the rules" and that he was completely innocent.

As you can see he tries and changes the subject by talking about a new ban system.

As you see I catch myself when I say "Just stop breaking the rules" because I know exactly what his response would be.
Noice the message times.
Shortly after blocking him again he starts messaging everyone he knows, trying to get me to talk to him again. It was getting late and I knew if I started another argument with him I could be up for hours on end.

I hate hamster, he basically ruined Diggy's RP for me.

I hate hamster, he basically ruined Diggy's RP for me.
He made it a challenge for me.

So I was looking on the remote console of my server, even hamster is still banned, the server keeps getting connections from hamster, and it keeps rejecting him, mind if I share that.

the server keeps getting connections from hamster

The only thing sadder than that is when they told you not five seconds ago that they're going to boycott your server indefinitely.

The only thing sadder than that is when they told you not five seconds ago that they're going to boycott your server indefinitely.
I don't recall hamster saying that, I've been told from other people that was being IRC'd by hamster, wanted the urge to get in a CityRPG server, which was mine.

This guy joined my server once. I stated the rules clearly and he broke every one of them.
Nice to see him again.

Hamster tried to use me as his winged messenger and tried to draw me into this whole fight the other day. lol. he irc'd me asking me to IRC you for him then when i declined after he continued to ask he got mad, said i was "a useless bitch" then ragequit irc. lmao

This is about the fourth time I've seen him use the "It's not in the rules" excuse to try and get out of a ban.

Say him crying about something on Heed's TDM. I want to fry him on a stick and server him to some Peruvians.

Hamster has always been the equivalent of Tezuni when it comes to any city rp.

What makes me hate some city rpg mods is that you lose your money after you die.

Once I saved up enough to make a lot for myself(don't remember it really), hamster killed me and took all my money.

What makes me hate some city rpg mods is that you lose your money after you die.

Once I saved up enough to make a lot for myself(don't remember it really), hamster killed me and took all my money.

Try the bank next time.