0 (0%)
stuffstuffstys
0 (0%)
ass
0 (0%)
balls
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: SCP Megatopic - oh wow i havent seen this in a while  (Read 123703 times)

I'm bumping this because it deserves more posts. SCP is cool.

Anyway, how does one post a page?

I'm bumping this because it deserves more posts. SCP is cool.

Anyway, how does one post a page?
You part of the site?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:18:37 PM by Cybertails1998 »

You part of the site?
No, apparently im not allowed to apply. I made an account though.

um HELLO???
That needs to be real, and so does this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Z6XQSaZ9E
Then I could build some Dudes with 387, and once they have a full Community, BAM, I release the Cthulhu model in there, and since 387 can Convert Lego models to 387 Pieces, so will the Cthulhu model. Oh god I wish this happened.

That needs to be real, and so does this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Z6XQSaZ9E
Then I could build some Dudes with 387, and once they have a full Community, BAM, I release the Cthulhu model in there, and since 387 can Convert Lego models to 387 Pieces, so will the Cthulhu model. Oh god I wish this happened.

Dr Bright is no longer allowed to pit 387 against 705. We're still trying to clean up.

um HELLO???
whoa
EDIT: Experiment 387-e: Once a normal community of 387 was constructed, a small mound of Megablocks (a common copy of Lego) was placed near the community. When this happened, everything constructed of 387 stopped moving, turned slowly towards the Megablocks and [EXPUNGED].

Addendum 387-6: Jesus loving Christ. - Dr. Arch
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:55:51 PM by Superbot »

I gave the containment breach game a go.
What the hell is that black figure that comes out of the dark and moves through walls?

What the hell is that black figure that comes out of the dark and moves through walls?
SCP 106 AKA the "Old Man"

Oh god

Thanks for reminding me

I applied and got accepted a while ago, I haven't been able to make a successful SCP, though.

SCP 106 AKA the "Old Man"
Just looked up scp 106, no sleep for me!

I want her to be my companion.

If you want a girl that goes insane when she looks at you, then okay.
At least I know how I get to die, inevitable as it may be.