0 (0%)
stuffstuffstys
0 (0%)
ass
0 (0%)
balls
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: SCP Megatopic - oh wow i havent seen this in a while  (Read 123711 times)

What the hell is SCP? I keep hearing about it but I have no loving idea what it is.

SCP Stands for Secure, Contain, Protect. Its a secret Organization operating behind Public eyes to keep these weird things designated "SCP-xxx(x)" from Harming Humanity.

Why did he even add 682? He's not even scary and the only reason why he hasn't been deleted from the wiki is because he's so old and everyone climaxs over him. He violates all the rules the wiki has set up.

You forget 682 LOVES to breach containment. He has to breach it, it only makes sense. Even if it is kind of annoying all they try to do is kill it and it doesn't die, the point is he always breaches whenever possible.

Edit: I backtracked into the old Development Blog page and checked the comments on the last thing Regalis posted there before hiding the page. Someone posted this: http://i.imgur.com/Obiow.jpg
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:13:19 AM by MegaScientifical »

SCP Stands for Secure, Contain, Protect. Its a secret Organization operating behind Public eyes to keep these weird things designated "SCP-xxx(x)" from Harming Humanity.

I'm not asking about some organization within this fictional "universe", I'm asking about the entire thing. What the forget is this?

I still don't get that image, snot. I know who those two are and all, but what's the significance of the situation?

>playing new scp game
>starts out in a hallway with me and 2 other guys
>we have to go in scp-173's chamber
>eh
>guy on intercom cant close door
>suddenly dark
>lights again for 3 miliseconds
>173 killed the 2 other guys
>its staring at me
>im staring at it
>slowly move twords door
>lights out, 173 disspeared
>y u no kill me
>walking down hallway
>pick up items
>walk on bridge
>gas starts to spray out
>blink faster
>see timed doorway
>click switch run inside
>"tear gas" coming from ceiling
>173 in corner
>blink
>die
>stuff my pants
>this is a great game

I watched cryotic's (who is amazing by the way) video of the scp game thing and it was awesome, Hoping he does it again when the games finished or something.

-snip-
now I'll always think of 173 as a dumb doll who isn't scary and 682 as a lovey lizard
am not sure if want

That's just your coping method for being a guerrilla soldier.

I'm not asking about some organization within this fictional "universe", I'm asking about the entire thing. What the forget is this?
The entire thing in whole?

In simple words: A bunch of Stories based off of Dangerous things, diesease, locations, entities, etc.

Pretty much Documents (Creepypasta) designed to look like its Real and describing strange-as-hell entities.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:15:05 PM by Becquerel »

snot.
That picture itself is an SCP.
Why
WHY