Author Topic: Who Cares99's Paintball TDM (Dedicated)  (Read 4883 times)

Update: The server is currently down due to technical difficulties, it should be back up soon! 

Looks neat, are you gonna host again soon?

I look forward to trying it out too

When is it going to be up. brarg

Okay guys, Mango is going to be temp host until Who Cares comes back up. Mango should be up later this evening.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:07:15 PM by Cowboy6 »

Builds are incredibly unbalenced, the admins don't do stuff about spawn killing and the website could use some work.
And the projectiles that the weapons shoot don't align with the emitters behind it.

Besides that it's fun

seems legit, can we rate the server/build?

Server should be back up tomorrow guys!

Everyone, Everyone.

We will get our asses In gear and make bigger and more better builds.
Just calm you tooshes down, we just started with the Paintball. Yeah were not the Best server, but really the only one who host's Paintball. Be happy you have it in Blockland.

P.S Im Ownagesauce1234....

are the paint ball guns in this server a private mod beacause i searched them and it said no reasults

The paintball guns are private for now, mr.awsome, but might be released later on.

Great news! The paintball server is back up and now dedicated and has improvements made to the way it operates. Check it out!

I have a glitch where I can't spawn, and I have hammer, wrench, and printgun. Stuck inside of blue base. (well, my camera)

I have a glitch where I can't spawn, and I have hammer, wrench, and printgun. Stuck inside of blue base. (well, my camera)

Just rejoin the game, you'll be normal again.