Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37224 times)

There's something about those accents that eventually get on my nerves too.... XD  :cookieMonster:

bump because alyx vance is a furry homoloveual

bump because alyx vance is a furry homoloveual
You just hit a new level of stupidity...

Looks like he got so butt hurt he had to do all that.

You just hit a new level of stupidity...

Looks like he got so butt hurt he had to do all that.
UMAD BRO?

ok im from alabama and i dont even type like that.but i think he is trying to gain attention/make fun of our dialect. i have family thqt is down right redneck and the only time we talk like that is if we are playing around. rly i think this guy has no life...lol

Ok im from alabama and i dont even type like that.[bbut i [/b]think he is trying to gain attention/make fun of our dialect. i have family thqt is down right redneck and the only time we talk like that is if we are playing around. rly i think this guy has no life...lol

fixed.

Speak for yourself.

NOEDIT:

oops lol messed up.

ok im from alabama and i dont even type like that.but i think he is trying to gain attention/make fun of our dialect. i have family thqt is down right redneck and the only time we talk like that is if we are playing around. rly i think this guy has no life...lol
I wasn't really making fun of it..
Hell at least I used proper grammar.

I wasn't really making fun of it..
Hell at least I used proper grammar.

you may use 'proper grammar', but the way you type shows your try-hard redneck form.

you may use 'proper grammar', but the way you type shows your try-hard redneck form.
You mean the terms I use?
I stopped using "y'all" and all.

Noedit: if you're going to claim grammar as a strong point, learn punctuation first.

I wasn't really making fun of it.<- it? What is it. You must define what you're talking about before you use the word 'it'.
Hell, at least I'm using(used is past tense, you're using present tense) proper grammar.

Well my grammar isn't all that proper.. Better than it was when I first showed up at the forums, wouldn't you agree?

Well my grammar isn't all that proper.. Better than it was when I first showed up at the forums, wouldn't you agree?

no, the only thing different from when you joined the forums is that you wear a dog collar now and have added the word 'yiff' to your vocabulary.

no, the only thing different from when you joined the forums is that you wear a dog collar now and have added the word 'yiff' to your vocabulary.

My grammar has improved for the record, and I have a bigger vocabulary.
I could go back to how I used to talk which is how you hate?

My grammar has improved for the record, and I have a bigger vocabulary.
I could go back to how I used to talk which is how you hate?
Please do, you'll just look more like an idiot.