Author Topic: Earth 2.0 - Redux  (Read 54924 times)

Erm
Only one, Facepalm.
ohsht
then the two others won't fully settle unless they conquer then

What are your terms of surrender?

What are your terms of surrender?

Destroy all of your cruise missiles, pay me back for the defense missiles, pay New Australia back for damage, and never produce any missiles again.

Destroy all of your cruise missiles, pay me back for the defense missiles, pay New Australia back for damage, and never produce any missiles again.
That's Blasphemous. Just Don't shoot at the crash site.

That's Blasphemous. Just Don't shoot at the crash site.
Okay.
Just this, then.

Okay.
Just this, then.

Done.

We will also pay New Australia for the damage.

We've watched them. Studied them. Followed them. Captured them. Maybe, even killed some of them. Now, we follow and settle next to them. Humans.

Breaking News: King Aysko has escaped from his political prison with the help of an extremist group.  Jarhold Finnigan stated "King Aysko is guilty of treason to the Alyeskii Republic.  It is imperative that we recover him- dead or alive."

Further bulletins as events warrant.

The Palestra government is working on a document that will limit civilian rights, yet make it seem like they can do anything.  :cookieMonster:

The Palestra government is working on a document that will limit civilian rights, yet make it seem like they can do anything.  :cookieMonster:

Good luck with that.

One LAOB's engines fail and the payload is jettisoned, destroying n Alexyan rural town as it crashes into a plains. Its crew activates the overload on the HOULNB, and the plane blows up, leaving a quarter-mile crater.

One LAOB's engines fail and the payload is jettisoned, destroying n Alexyan rural town as it crashes into a plains. Its crew activates the overload on the HOULNB, and the plane blows up, leaving a quarter-mile crater.
Whoops.

Tharsha will post its nation post tomorrow.

Also, my leader is still tending to the crash site he never really left.

And WTF y u shoot at me :c
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:14:06 AM by Thar »

What on earth?  Ow.  I'm not going to be paying for your damages after all.

Hey can I be a mayor to a city or something?