Author Topic: Would you be capable of administrating the forums?  (Read 9592 times)

i could do it fine.

my online time (even without my afk online time) is still incredibly active.

and i already hate about 90% of you. so i wouldnt miss a chance to hide your stupid post.
No offence but this is why I wouldn't want you to be an admin, I hate how stupid people just as much as the next person but I prefer peoples posts not ever get hidden so the community can see every handicapped thing someone does and hate them for it.

Let's be hones. If asked, every idiot would say 'Yes of course' and then notice he's failing.

Maybe
Since i go on forums a lot.
But bans might be more personal :P

Who has the time to moderate every post in every board?

I'm active on the forums, I get on a LOT, I've lurked for a longer time, but I don't think I could. I understand all of the rules, I can make unbiased decisions, but I don't think I could deal with the responsibility of being an administrator.

But you, Destroyer. I think you could EASILY be a great moderator or admin.

None of us could administrate the forums since we are all handicapped, except for MagickMage

Who has the time to moderate every post in every board?

im pretty sure you just check reports on posts people make. then visit that post and review it.
im sure you dont have to put much effort into the job as a whole

None of us could administrate the forums since we are all handicapped, except for MagickMage

hmm
He would actually make a good admin

i would like to be admin but alot of people would be banned. cause i am on alot.

vote for me, and i promise to hide all those handicapped ass forum games people make every day.
or at least move them to community projects or something where they cant spam things off the top page so fast.

vote for me, and i promise to hide all those handicapped ass forum games people make every day.
or at least move them to community projects or something where they cant spam things off the top page so fast.
New forum game: Would would Bisjac say to the post above?

Anyone on this forum would do a terrible job. If Badspot needed anyone to co-run it he would choose a closer friend or a more respectable person that he knew well. He wouldn't just had it out to a forum of biased and ego driven people. Which is why, Bisjac, or anyone else would not qualify. I'm not saying that not everyone is a bad person, they're just highly unreliable and opinionated.

vote for me, and i promise to hide all those handicapped ass forum games people make every day.
or at least move them to community projects or something where they cant spam things off the top page so fast.
You're okay in my book now.

Magick would make a good admin

Magick would make a good admin
He would be too nice. He's so nice he probably couldn't bring himself to make a ban.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 06:03:05 PM by TeslaCoil »