Author Topic: Would you be capable of administrating the forums?  (Read 9597 times)

-- just checking to see how easy it is to turn you from offensive to defensive.
You don't test someone with an easily counter-able point just to say that you were testing them in the end.

eh it's more just playing with his mind to see how he reacts

not exactly trolling
Quote
a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

eh it's more just playing with his mind to see how he reacts

not exactly trolling
that is trolling lol.

that's literally the definition.

looks like icy's going away lol

wowee i've had a slightly incorrect definition of trolling all this time

I've been here long enough to I think :)

I've been here long enough to I think :)
iv BEN hr lunger!!! is a cuntets nowe

I've been here long enough to I think :)
rule 1 u all must fap 2 dragons and dragon research is NOT AGAINST TEH RULEZ :)!!

If I could quit school and get paid to manage the forums, I would.

But seeing how that would never be possible, I think I'd have trouble keeping up with them and school at the same time.

rule 1 u all must fap 2 dragons and dragon research is NOT AGAINST TEH RULEZ :)!!
rule 1 u all must fap 2 and is NOT AGAINST TEH RULEZ :)!!

rule 1 u all must fap 2 and is NOT AGAINST TEH RULEZ :)!!
YAAA!!!!!!

rule 1 u all must fap 2 dragons and dragon research is NOT AGAINST TEH RULEZ :)!!
Dunno about making rules.

Words cannot describe how much you people annoy me.
So you'd end up banned ;D