Author Topic: Would you be capable of administrating the forums?  (Read 9596 times)

who wastes? i profit thousands of dollars.
and yeah the money does go to my head

Those fumes from playing smelter and wasting precious metal must be going to your head.


Please doctor prescribe him something!

-- just checking to see how easy it is to turn you from offensive to defensive.

You aren't doing much here other than working yourself up. For the sake of the topic, I'll end this here. You can always keep bumping my drama every time I upset you, as you just did.

no

i'd think too much as a community member

-- just checking to see how easy it is to turn you from offensive to defensive.

You aren't doing much here other than working yourself up. For the sake of the topic, I'll end this here. You can always keep bumping my drama every time I upset you, as you just did.
Who is this directed at! You forgot to quote!
ICY PLEASE TELL US

no i bump it weekly even when i dont see you post. im pretty much the sole reason its still on top page.

keep up icy

no i bump it weekly when when i dont see you post. im pretty much the sole reason its still on top page.

keep up icy
What is icy doing? Pretty much everything he says to you guys is because you're always attacking him. Right?

What is icy doing? Pretty much everything he says to you guys is because you're always attacking him. Right?
Yeah one day we just randomly started attacking him

Yeah one day we just randomly started attacking him
No, you ridicule him everytime he posts something.

What is icy doing? Pretty much everything he says to you guys is because you're always attacking him. Right?

no, we are still giving him stuff for years of his failures in this community. its pretty fun loving with him because he always throws a fit and creates a new blog to impress new blocklanders with. or writes his life story and fakes that his friend leaked it.

hes just one of those easy fail characters that needs to reminded everywhere he posts.

I would be the worst moderator ever.
I get serious face on too many people, and hate half of you, I'm too lazy and cba to actually moderate a board, and I've read the rules like twice in the past 5 years and can't remember half of them (And somehow I've never been banned)

I dont really Know it just depends On the way im feeling At that mommet.

i would ban everybody i have a personal vendetta against. most of which do not knoe i have one against them.

-- just checking to see how easy it is to turn you from offensive to defensive.
admittance to trolling.

admittance to trolling.
eh it's more just playing with his mind to see how he reacts

not exactly trolling