Author Topic: Would you be capable of administrating the forums?  (Read 9593 times)

If it's such a cesspool why do you have 1982 posts in it lol?
1982 is a good year dude! It's when the song "down under" was released!

Just goes to show how when I post an opinion and have a meaningful conversation with some people, Colten, Bolster, and Bisjac don't have anything but to make up offensive false remarks.

Thanks for a good contribution as usual. When you've grown up please do post something of substance, it'll be refreshing.


If it's such a cesspool why do you have 1982 posts in it lol?

Because its the only cesspool. Isn't that obvious?

If it's such a cesspool why do you have 1982 posts in it lol?
*shrug*

Just goes to show how when I post an opinion and have a meaningful conversation with some people, Colten, Bolster, and Bisjac don't have anything but to make up offensive false remarks.

Thanks for a good contribution as usual. When you've grown up please do post something of substance, it'll be refreshing.


Because its the only cesspool. Isn't that obvious?
You mean like write a novel on myself?

why dont you blog about it. it will cheer you up and make you feel professional.then when no one reads it you can return to talk yourself up.

its a great cycle

Just goes to show how when I post an opinion and have a meaningful conversation with some people, Colten, Bolster, and Bisjac don't have anything but to make up offensive false remarks.

Thanks for a good contribution as usual. When you've grown up please do post something of substance, it'll be refreshing.
you're probably like 13 anyways l.0.l

Time to update my list then
Haha wow what an icygamma argument

Lets add that to the list
"If you don't agree you're BLIND"
"If you don't agree you don't know what you're talking about
"If you don't agree you simply dont understand"
"I dont have the energy to argue but it's obvious"
"If you don't agree it's YOUR fault!!"
"If you don't agree you're not contributing, post something of substance!!"


classy

Just goes to show how when I post an opinion and have a meaningful conversation with some people, Colten, Bolster, and Bisjac don't have anything but to make up offensive false remarks.
Define "meaningful" because this kind of conversation seems to be the only kind you ever have.

Anyone on this forum would do a terrible job. If Badspot needed anyone to co-run it he would choose a closer friend or a more respectable person that he knew well. He wouldn't just had it out to a forum of biased and ego driven people. Which is why, Bisjac, or anyone else would not qualify. I'm not saying that not everyone is a bad person, they're just highly unreliable and opinionated.
You don't know me very well then. :)

Doubt it.

I could if I had more time, but even then I'm not as invested in the social life of the game as most people are.  I don't even fully understand the rules, as the laws are very antinomian.

Define "meaningful" because this kind of conversation seems to be the only kind you ever have.

My messages are several pages back.

It'd be easier to post if Boltster wasn't constantly following me around. I don't like having a manic depressive stalk me.

My messages are several pages back.

It'd be easier to post if Boltster wasn't constantly following me around. I don't like having a manic depressive stalk me.
Oh cool I missed the part of your autobiography where you earned your PhD in Psychology!

Guys stop bugging Icy, you already know that your fights end up going nowhere.

hey dont bash him. he ran a few failed blogs.
hes a professional journalist. at least he believed that net blogs are the future of journalism lol

hey dont bash him. he ran a few failed blogs.
hes a professional journalist. at least he believed that net blogs are the future of journalism lol

Those fumes from playing smelter and wasting precious metal must be going to your head.